[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck did they spend like 5 episodes with the stupid "Boo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: AtomBar640.jpg (48KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
AtomBar640.jpg
48KB, 640x320px
Why the fuck did they spend like 5 episodes with the stupid "Boo hoo I don't have powers so I'm not a real superhero" character arc?

>Jax and Martin are powerless when they aren't combined
>Vixen is powerless without her amulet
>Snart, Rory and Rip all use tech and have no powers
>Sara has no powers and doesn't even use tech

But we're supposed to buy him feeling like a weak link to the team when he's got a super genius intellect, can hold his own in a fight and even without his suit can probably invent some pretty useful tech weaponry?
>>
He sucks ass because "not muh comics"
>>
>>91548183
Without the suit, anything he can do in the field the others can do better. And he specifically invented the suit because he wanted to be on the field.
Seriously, keep up.
>>
>>91548183
Cw we need drama writing.
>>
>>91548701
For most of the arc he still had his suit. And even after he knew he was going to lose it there wasn't anything stopping him from making, if not a new Atom suit (I'm not totally sure what his Dwarf Star situation was before they went to the Wild West), he could still whip up something damn useful for him to use in the field.
>>
>>91548183
What really pissed me off is that him and Jax went out into the field when he didn't have the suit while Stein stayed on the ship most times.
>>
Need to pad out the 17 episode season somehow
>>
>>91548918
Yeah that bugs me too. The smartest thing for them to do is obviously to never separate Jax and Stein unless absolutely necessary but it seems like more often than not one is in the field and one is in the ship. It's probably done as a lazy way to create forced conflicts that can't be solved with them combining.

I also hate how they never use their transmutation powers unless it's a season finale or crossover,
>>
>>91548183
All CW DC shows are trash in their own way. LoT is basically a meatloaf of extra characters that cant be used on Flash or Arrow, and the writing staff doesnt know how to right for this genre. HES RAY FUCKING PALMER, one of DC's top minds, and yet hes a whiny bitch in a knock off iron man suit.
>>
First half of season 1
>If you ever travel back in time, don't step on anything, because even the tiniest change can alter the future in ways you can't imagine.

Second Half of Season 1
>Don't touch anything? I'LL TOUCH WHATEVER I FEEL LIKE!

Season 2
>That scene at the end of "Roswell That Ends Well" when the Professor says "Screw history!" and they fly in with their spaceship, shoot up the military base, Fry and Leela fly into the facility on jetpacks, and then karate kick and throw organs at President Truman.
>>
>>91548183
BAD WRITING
>>
File: YgwEnl9.png (406KB, 702x468px) Image search: [Google]
YgwEnl9.png
406KB, 702x468px
>the slave episode
>when they start singing

fuck im a grown man
>>
>>91548183
so they could save money on SFX
>>
>>91550278
No lie, that episode made me mad. They made Jax let that slave get whipped because "muh mission" yet in every other episode no one else has any problem killing hordes of random people regardless of how much it'll compromise the mission or alter the timeline.
>>
>>91550428
he explained it was because he was the slave master +company and they didnt want to blow their cover
>>
>>91550467
I get that but it's just that now, OF ALL TIMES, they're going to actually act like responsible time travelers.
>>
>>91548918
Summoning Firestorm costs too much BP.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.