[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who hated the pilot? >shitty artstyle >main

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_ofigau7N7H1s44y43o1_500.png (73KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofigau7N7H1s44y43o1_500.png
73KB, 500x750px
Am I the only one who hated the pilot?
>shitty artstyle
>main character with no personality
>comic relief robot for the dumb children audience
>yet another show with a dimension travel plot device to enable wacky fantasy settings
>in your face "what does it mean?! xD" lore
>>
>>91544689
Considering the literally THOUSANDS of people who are supporting the show and the fact that you literally only made this thread to shit on a single pilot that aired only once and will probably never be picked up anyway-

Yes. You're the only one. Here's your pat on the back, your (You) and a congratulations on stating that the show is shit and sucks.
If it's any consolation, we all know this show is never going to go anywhere so you don't have to worry about it anymore.
>>
>>91544763

fpbp
>>
>>91544763
>you will never be this triggered
Seriously though, why are you so fucking mad? I posted why I didn't like the pilot and instead of posting your opinion on it you decide to make this tumblr-tier post.
>>
>>91544689
I've seen some retarded criticisms on /co/ but this takes the cake, Jesus. Even I didn't think the pilot was all THAT incredible either, but your criticisms are the most retarded and untrue I've ever read.
>>
>>91544689
Nah, it was pretty meh. None of the pilots CN showed really did anything to me. The closest something came to being good was the premise for "Back to the Backspace". But that lost points due to everything else being shit. I'm looking forward to KO though.

Still, CN should've given the IT's pilot a better time to air. Early in the morning is fucking suicide for a show, especially a new one trying to get an audience.
>>
>>91544689
No, it is incredibly bland.
>>
>>91544689
For me it was a little bland but showed a lot of potential plot-wise. It would make a great miniseries
>>
>/co/ mistakes blatant cynicism for scepticism, and OP is probably too bi-polar depressive to get into yet another upcoming kids show.
I worry for you, /co/. Are you afraid of being wrong about the next meme show this early before its even arrived at the station?
>>
I'm not sure how I feel about the Pinky & The Brain bot.
>>
>>91551301
What if both-halves of the robot along with the main character are meant tp be the audience surrogates.
>>
>>91546635
>Liking Back to the Backspace
That is the most hipster meme show out of them all.
>>
>>91552497
>hipster meme show
More stupid buzzwords that don't mean anything. Jesus /co/ can't criticize things for shit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.