[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally finish SJ's S4 >expecting the final episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: jack and the baby.png (223KB, 529x370px) Image search: [Google]
jack and the baby.png
223KB, 529x370px
>finally finish SJ's S4
>expecting the final episode to be a epic battle between Jack and Aku that ends in a cliffhanger
>it's just a filler episode about Jack babysitting

T-thanks Genndy
>>
>>91540940
last ep should have been human form aku vs jack
>>
>>91541113
The episode with child jack in the Dindu tribe would be ok too
>>
>>91540940
Yeah desu it's really disappointing. "Gee I wish all this wonderful atmosphere was thrown away for half an episode listening to a baby screaming." Said no one ever.

Really bad way to end the original series, so I just re-watched a different episode,and pretended that was the final one instead. Basically any other episode would've been fine as the final one.
>>
I'm pretty sure this was on purpose, so everyone would know the show hadn't actually ended without Jack reaching his goal. Of course, now that we can all see the shittiness that is season 5, it becomes rather bittersweet in retrospect...
>>
>>91541829
>Basically any other episode would've been fine as the final one.

Even the farting dragon episode?
>>
>>91541932
What a faggot
>>
File: 1491925000288.png (27KB, 1134x851px)
1491925000288.png
27KB, 1134x851px
>>91541932
>Of course, now that we can all see the shittiness that is season 5
>>
>>91541113
According to the SJ wiki and based on the airing dates it seems like it almost sort of was, there was a nine month gap between Aku vs Jack and the Four seasons of death and subsequent episodes.

Of course it's not likely they intended to end 4 episodes short of a season but still, I'd assume it likely seemed to most audiences SJ had just ended by that point.
>>
>>91541932
>Elipsis

Fuck off, Reddit.
>>
>>91540940
Why did they never finish the damn show knowing that they were not renewed for another season?
>>
>>91542480
They wanted to make a movie to finish the show, but the PPG movie flopped so hard that they gave up making a SJ movie
>>
>>91542152
If you're gonna insult someone, you better have a spellchecker on hand.
>>
>>91542480
Genndy said in a Q&A that he ran out of ideas for SJ at around S4, which is why he didn't write any kind of ending for it. He apparently made the entire series without having a proper ending in mind, and it wasn't until a few years after the original show ended did he actually come up with one.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.