[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why DC is always trying to fix Aquaman's reputation, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: wonder twins.jpg (91KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
wonder twins.jpg
91KB, 640x480px
Why DC is always trying to fix Aquaman's reputation, but they never do anything to fix the Wonder Twins reputation?
>>
>>91532122
When is the last time Wonder Twins was in a comic?
>>
>>91532122

Wonder Twin powers activate!
Form of a lesbian!
>>
File: 400 mad.jpg (56KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
400 mad.jpg
56KB, 500x738px
>>91532122
These faggots are the only case I know of a character that got a shitty reputation while having badass powers, one is a water elemental and the other can turn into any animal, and they do shit like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktUx57i63e0
>>
>>91532178
Form of a ice strap-on!
>>
>>91532223

Yeah, you'd think a tiger wearing living spiked ice armor would be the usual choice.
>>
>>91532127
Justice League 3000/3001
>>
File: file.png (869KB, 479x750px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
869KB, 479x750px
>>91532127
Cave Carson #1
>>
>>91532122
Form of an Egyptian Homosexual!
>>
>>91532122
The Wonder Twins don't have a bad reputation, it's just that nobody likes them period

Aquaman was screwed by a poor portrayal in Superfriends, the Wonder Twins actually got to do cool stuff but people thought they were massive tools

Just be thankful they're not as bad off as pic related, who truly put the JUST in Justice League
>>
>>91532122
Johns is such a fucking edgy nigger.

Fuck him. I'm glad he didn't tried to modernize them
>>
File: Wendy, Marvin & Wonder Dog.jpg (153KB, 653x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Wendy, Marvin & Wonder Dog.jpg
153KB, 653x1024px
>>91534089
>Being the kids of The Calculator
>Marvin being eaten by Wonder Dog
>Wendy becoming paraplegic by Wonder Dog
>Wendy joining Birds of Prey as Proxy
>Proxy helping out Steph Batgirl against her dad Cluemaster

At least they got some development compared to the Wonder Twins cameo in Young Justice crossover
>>
>>91534569
I remember this being a particularly edgy, cringey period of DC, much like the DCEU is now - trying to be all dark and mature but not wanting to give up fun silver/bronze-age stuff..
>>
>>91534657
Dceu is fun and reflexive. It's shit tho.
Johns was and is still an edgy teen.
>>
>>91534089
>Aquaman was screwed by a poor portrayal in Superfriends, the Wonder Twins actually got to do cool stuff but people thought they were massive tools
Why do Aquafags always say this? Aquaman's portrayal in Superfriends wasn't any worse than any other member of the team. They did portray him calling giant sea creatures, having super-strength, being the king of Atlantis, and all the things that Aquafags love to masturbate to. He's unpopular because, like the wonder twins, people just don't like him. Hell, if anyone got the bad end of the stick in that show, it was Batman and Robin. No superpowers and their detective skills were no match to Marvin and Wendy. And yet look at them now. Says a lot about Aquaman if the most worthless members of the team are still more popular.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.