[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel and DC have merged >You are put in charge of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: user20385_pic41566_1484097790.jpg (208KB, 800x516px) Image search: [Google]
user20385_pic41566_1484097790.jpg
208KB, 800x516px
Marvel and DC have merged

>You are put in charge of the merge

>How do you handle it?
>>
>>91532103

Like how Earth-1 and Earth-2 used to be handled in pre-Crisis DC.

They're still separate worlds. They can cross over for the occasional event but otherwise they have their own setting, their own stories.

Look at how well merging Captain Marvel/Shazam worked for *that* property. Completely ruined the character while adding precisely zero.

(also, Ant-Man on a bee)
>>
>>91532103
Whats with all the "merged DC/Marvel" threads recently?
>>
>>91532103
Marvel's multiverse becomes known the super machine. DC's muktiverse cluster becomes known as the super organism. It is revealed that they had always existed side by side, emanations of each other crossing over into each other's area like the Great Society Earth and Earth 8 and Amalgam.

Collectively they are the Omniverse and they must unite to defeat the Empty Hand and its minions the Gentry and Beyonders.
>>
>>91532103
Fire all the marvel writers and tell them to ask me about my pragmatist agenda.
>>
>>91532193
Everyone is starving for a proper Marvel/DC crossover
>>
>>91532103
God that is a clusterfuck of an image.

No space for anything to breathe.
>>
>>91532103
>they fight
>betrayals happen
>everyone dies in the end
no more DC. no more Marvel.
>>
>>91532443
>my pragmatist agenda.

Haha, that's cute. I remember middle school.
>>
>>91534288

They should read JLA-Avengers then.

Anything that comes out today wouldn't hold a candle. I'm no Busiek fan but he knows his continuity, such a crossover needs to be steeped in both settings' lore. Today we'd end up with a Bendis project that makes Civil War II look like a goddam work of art.

And you sure as hell aren't going to find a current artist better and more experienced at drawing the vast stable of DC and Marvel characters than what we had in Perez. What, are you going to put one of those Squirrel Girl artists on the project?

Honestly, shelve this desire and revisit in a decade or two when some new talent has time to develop, nothing out there now is up to the job.
>>
File: DC.gif (2MB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
DC.gif
2MB, 500x333px
>>91532103
oh no look at that oh that's oh no how terrible i guess we'll just have to manage
>>
>>91532103
Revive ultimate Earth, merge it with earth 2.

Watch how early dc heroes react to updated marvel characters.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.