[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post anything DC and Marvel related here >GOTG 2 Looks fun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: marvel-vs-dc-600x494.jpg (18KB, 600x494px) Image search: [Google]
marvel-vs-dc-600x494.jpg
18KB, 600x494px
Post anything DC and Marvel related here

>GOTG 2 Looks fun
>Wonder Woman looks like a great war film
>Thor Ragnarok might be one of the best marvel films ever
>Justice League looks amazing

>Marvel comics have some great titles
>DC has great titles, Rebirth is brilliant

>Injustice 2 is looking good
>So is capcom vs marvel

It's not even a "vs" anymore, I'm just happy to be a comicbook fan. Nothing will ever eclipse the big two.
>>
>>91530680
Nothing western, sure.
>>
I'm a bit worried about Marvel's comic future, because they seem really adamant about keeping their expenses low at the cost of their quality.

Otherwise things are pretty good for a cape fan. There's good stuff out there. Just gets hidden by some of the muck
>>
>>91530680
2017 being the year of miracles that it is means DC's gonna come back in a big way
>>
>>91530680
>Marvel comics have some great titles
>>
>>91530758
DC already came big with suicide squad. At least box office wise
>>
DC & Image is the patrician choice, OP is a shitter
>>
>>91530787
yeah but I'm talking billion dollar movie that everyone loves come back
>>
Thor 3 actually has me hyped, and I love Gunn so I have a moderate amount of faith in Gunn.

I don't think JL will be good, but if it isn't good I expect WB to shake things up for the better, and that I can get behind on. Aquaman's movie should be good though, it's coming out in 2018 still right? I'm excited for that one. I hope Warner does what their Monsterverse is doing and makes the DCEU more collaborative, I think that's what helps Marvel and the Kaiju films be as successful as they are.

I'm gonna catch up on Rebirth and Deadpool soon. Looking forward to Cable's comic as well. MvC has me excited, I love Mega Man and I want to play X in something new for the first time in a decade. I'm waiting on Injustice 2's GOTY, but Captain Cold and Hellboy if he gets in has me excited.
>>
>>91530912
I'm kind of disappointed that they're doubling down so hard on the humor style of gotg2. Like, I was hoping they'd get a bit more serious after the first movie, but I see that won't be the case.
Also, I hate Zoe Saldana as Gamora.
I guess I'm just feeling a 'not muh' with them. It's fine that they're doing their own thing with it, I just wish it was different.
>>
>>91530758
Yup
>>
>>91530680

If it's true that Black Adam is the villain of Man of Steel 2 I'll go see it.
>>
Personally just from the trailers
>Gotg 2 looks like it might be kind of over the top with trying to be the 1st gotg and get annoying. Baby Groot looks awful
>After SS I cant allow myself to be excited for a DC movie, but the WW trailer wasn't bad so will see what the general consensus is after it releases
>Thor trailer was easily the best of the recent comic book trailers to come out, def hyped me and I hate both Thor movies.
>JL trailer was extremely "meh" and didn't get any response out of me negative or positive.
>Spiderman trailer was worrisome, way too much Tony
>>
>>91530680

I want whatever your smoking.
>>
I'm only excited for GOTG2 and Thor 3. Spider-Man Homecoming looks phoned in.
>>
I'm concerned that every DC film overuses slow motion shots, what's the point of the Flash movie then?
>>
>>91530680
>GOTG2 trailer didn't really have me hype but I do want to see where Nebula plays in all this. All in all it looks good & hope Baby Groot doesn't pander too much.
>Wonder Woman, I'm a bit iffy, Squad was pretty disappointing so I don't have much hopes for DCEU films at the moment but it'd probably be decent.
>Justice League is the same iffy as WW. I hate to say this since JLA is my absolute favorite but the leaked plot is basically Avengers & doesn't make sense unless boom tubes are dropped.
>Spider-Man trailer pretty much gave the movie & even spoiled how the ship ting is resolved. Not a smart choice. However the movie is worth watching just for Vulture alone.
>Thor Ragnarok is hype as shit & may as well be the best outta a mediocre trilogy.
>>
>>91530680
Weeks before release and several trailers later, I don't know what GOTG is about, and that's concerning. Pretty convonced it's not gonna be that good.

Spider Man Homecoming looks better than most people say, but it doesn't look that great either way.

Thor Ragnarok's trailer really surprised me. Pretty hyped to see some Kirby designs in use.

I gave up hope on Wonder Woman since the first trailer.

Justice League seems to have some interesting images, but the action and CGI looks as jarring and overblown as always.
>>
>>91530912
>captain cuck

>>>/reddit/
>>
>I have no interest in GOTG, first films ending killed the title for me and the trailers even more cartoonish.

>Homecoming trailer showed the whole movie, i hope its good but too much Iron Man.

>Thor aside from bad CGI looks awesome. Might be the best Marvel movie. Most anticipated movie for me.

>Wonder Woman seems good enough. If Gadot doesnt kill the movie, tihs could get critical acclaim that plebs want.

>I love both MoS and BvS:UC so if WB does not fuck the movie again I am gonna get the best superhero movie trilogy. I hope they add more action scenes than quips for the normies.
>>
File: 1489449801306.jpg (100KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
1489449801306.jpg
100KB, 750x734px
Why did you make one thread for this shit, you're just trying to cause trouble.

You know what you're doing.
>>
Wonder woman - I am happy just for seeing a movie from DC other than Superman and Batman in a shared universe.

Justice League - Same reason that JL hypes me. And I believe the interaction between the characters will be great.

Thor - After 20000 movies, it becomes easier to make a movie exploring the wide, rich and colorful comic books universe, and that is what makes this look so good.

Guardians - It looks like it will be an eventiful movie, that also explores the wide Comic book universe. I believe the remaining infinity stone will appear here, in spite of alledged James Gunn's denials. I really wish they somehow meet Thor, even if briefly.
>>
>>91530779
>>Wonder Woman looks like a great war film

Wonder Woman does look good, normies want to see it, normies liked the shit out of Gal Gadot in BvS, etc

Remember that we are in /co/ and also invaded by /tvtards/ so most people here are going to hate on female lead movies and shows because lonely fags are like that.

The only allowed females here are 2D waifus
>>
>>91530803
>yeah but I'm talking billion dollar movie that everyone loves come back

Le billion dollar meme.

DC is doing BETTER than Marvel since they only hit a billion dollar thanks to China money, but China keeps almost all of that money, So movies like Civil War actuall earned around 900 million.
>>
>>91532140
>>I love BvS:US
Are you the only one?
>>
don't really have a ton of confidence at any of these movies. I hate Wonder Woman's actress. she's fucking awful. Marvel is fucking the Planet Hulk and Ragnarok storyline. GOTG is meh, the bomb joke between Groot and Rocket turned me off. that bit was way too long. Justice League looks like a video game and the 12 year old in me is looking forward to it. I already know what happens in Spider-Man because of the trailer so fuck that.

idk. I'll probably watch WW and JL just because. and maybe Thor.
>>
File: doctor jewmutter.jpg (14KB, 322x288px) Image search: [Google]
doctor jewmutter.jpg
14KB, 322x288px
>>91530713
>they seem really adamant about keeping their expenses low at the cost of their quality
>they
Nigger's got a NAME, anon.
>>
File: 1492022536431.jpg (57KB, 346x346px) Image search: [Google]
1492022536431.jpg
57KB, 346x346px
>>91532348
Absolutely no one is being in immature loser in here though. Are people not allowed to voice opinions?
>>
superman is too short and balding
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.