[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how is it that a person can be split into two beings yet not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1492062272723.jpg (3MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1492062272723.jpg
3MB, 3975x3056px
So how is it that a person can be split into two beings yet not have any knowledge of it whatsoever? Also when could he have been split anyway the whole thing is just confusing
>>
and who pumps the batmobiles tires!?
>>
>>91528779
They were split by the same thing that fucked up the DC universe and caused the New 52 (Manhattan or who/whatever it was).
>>
>>91528932
Meaning their memories of it were erased.
>>
>>91528779
Its a story about a man who can fly and bench press a planet and THIS bothers you?
>>
>>91528932
But Superdad kidnapped by Brainiac before Flashpoint could happen so it's weird that they were somehow affected by Manhattan.
>>
>>91528944
Never said it bothered me, just that it's confusing.
>>
>>91528932
Makes no sense so everyone was split into two and then had the same adventures as before?
>>
What was even the point of doing this? They already rebooted the DC Universe, successfully I might add, and fans were very pleased with the return of pre-flashpoint Supes. And that's all we needed to know.

But then they go and do this, and make it even more confusing? I actually feel like this ruins the return of Superman. The fact that he has the memories and experiences of the old universe, while living in the new one, was what was so endearing about his return. It put him on a different level than the other superheroes, besides Barry.
>>
>>91529091
If Manhattan trumps Mxy, Brainiac can eat a dick.
>>
Cape comics are stupid.
>>
Who even gives a shit at this point
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.