[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come Aku fucked over the aliens that agreed to capture Jack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: do you mind.jpg (21KB, 615x458px) Image search: [Google]
do you mind.jpg
21KB, 615x458px
How come Aku fucked over the aliens that agreed to capture Jack this episode? For no reason other than "I CHANGED MY MIND"
>>
>>91519585

Cause Aku just cannot stop fucking over with people even when he has nothing to gain from it, just like Jack can't give up helping people even if it means he loses
>>
>>91519585

Just like Jack can't help but give up his goal for the sake of doing good things (saving people instead of using a time portal), Aku can't help but give up his goal for the sake of doing evil things.
>>
File: Exdor.jpg (165KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Exdor.jpg
165KB, 720x480px
He's a real jerk. He had Exdor build the ultimate robots in exchange for sparing his village. Then when they were completed he had them destroy his village anyways. Exdor then went on to help Jack.
>>
He is evil for the sake of evil.
>>
>>91519585
>The embodiment of evil
>Thinking he owes them anything
His planet, he can do what he wants
>>
File: AKU.png (388KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
AKU.png
388KB, 720x480px
>>91519585
Listen to me.

He is literally.
LITERALLY the dark God of Earth right now. He has existed and lived long before most of the things Jack's ran into.
As far as he sees it they all owe their mere presence on his world to his whim.
To make a request of him instead of serving their rightful lord and master's will happily is unthinkable.

Why should Aku have to give anyone anything when he can take everything from everyone? His restraint alone is a sign of boundless mercy to the insects scurrying beneath his feet.
>>
>>91519585
Because he can, how did you not get that?
>>
>>91519585
That's Aku's weakness. He can't NOT screw people over. He has to always be the only winner. Just like how he is obsessed with theatrics and having control over everything.
>>
>>91519618
Hmm.
>>
>>91519585
Because he's evil.
>>
>>91519913
His weakness is magical swords.
>>
>>91519913
Ironically, it's Jack's weakness, too: he can't NOT help people. Hell, it's how you know he's fucked up in Season 5, when it takes him so long to respond to an attack that even a murder robot notices.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.