[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who dropped this cartoon after the fourth episode? I'd like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1489269678815.jpg (204KB, 790x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1489269678815.jpg
204KB, 790x1200px
Who dropped this cartoon after the fourth episode? I'd like to know how many people didn't like it to the point of losing any interest in it.

Those who still like the show don't have to reply in this thread whatsoever, you can hide it, whatever. It's meant for those who don't like it.
>>
Stop making this same thread 10 times a day.
>>
>>91513944
I can't believe how little faith /co/ has in Genndy.
>>
>>91513966
It's my first thread in days on /co/ though.
>>
>>91513944
it was fun and comfy, fuck off /co/ntrarian
>>
Those who still like the show don't have to reply in this thread whatsoever, you can hide it, whatever. It's meant for those who don't like it.
>>
>>91514077
oh look I like the show and I'm posting in your godawful thread, what are you going to do about it faggot?
>>
I like the back fur
>>
kill u r salf
>>
>>91514147
If you don't like my opinion, ignore it. I (personally) don't go to Samurai Jack threads and spout constant hate so it would be nice to see the same from you.
>>
>>91514189
>I (personally) don't go to Samurai Jack threads and spout constant hate so it would be nice to see the same from you.
nah I will stay in your shitty thread that is nothing but pure shit
>>
>>91513944
Modern masterpiece of animation.
Contrarians will disagree
>>
>>91514077
>>91513944
I still like it. I don't see what the problem is
>>
>Autistic OP makes same thread 20th time in a row.
>>
>>91514265
/co/ is a bunch of dumb whiny toddlers who must let you know they are displeased for the dumbest of reasons

not good enough to stop watching, gotta let everyone know they're not watching and get approval for it
>>
>>91514236
>countless animation errors
>pretty bad animation in general
>too much music
>flat characters despite the show being marketed as better than the old samurai jack

10/10 right here.
>>
>>91513944
>Those who still like the show don't have to reply in this thread whatsoever, you can hide it, whatever. It's meant for those who don't like it.
Wow that's pretty autistic.
>>
>>91513944
See ya this Saturday
>>
>>91514077
What are you going to do, stab me?
>>
>>91514322
>It's pretty autistic to discuss why you don't like the show with other people that don't like the show, so you all know what's the reason

It's almost as we were on Reddit, disliking things? Does it even exist?
>>
>>91514311
>none of those things are actually in the show or valid complaints
>Back to your Steve Uni thread, fag.
>>
>>91513944
the problem OP is that you won't drop it, i you will shitpost 20 times for every new episode, the true is that you are insecure about Jack getting a daughter/young girlfriend relationship since you are a single lonely fagg
>>
File: Ghost Jack saying it like it is.jpg (306KB, 1125x1384px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost Jack saying it like it is.jpg
306KB, 1125x1384px
>>91513944
>>
I mean maybe it's too early to drop the show but I definitely lost some interest. Now I am more hyped about AT new miniseries.
>>
>>91514390
I don't know who do you think I am, I don't browse /co/ often and I rarely make any threads. I won't talk about it again because I have no interest in it, I just wanted to discuss it about things I don't like so I can see if my judgment is correct.

Whatever, I am not going to engage with Samurai Jack further whatsoever after this thread, so keep projecting.
>>
>>91513944
Why don't you like it anymore, OP?
>>
>>91513944
WATCH NEXT EPISODE FOR SCOTSMAN
>>
>>91514425
>hyped about AT
Ew
>>
>>91514537
>no interest
>wants to discuss why they don't like the thing
so you are interested in it?
>>
>>91514537
The problem here is that those who lost interest don't even browse those threads OP, I doubt they even come to /co/. So you are surrounded by people who love this show basically, just like on subreddit of Samurai Jack. You can't talk about what's wrong, because you don't have anyone to talk to about that.

So yeah, leave now because there's nothing here to do. I watched previous seasons of Samurai Jack and they were okay but this one doesn't feel right, so I don't watch it. I don't talk about it. It's just there, for other people to enjoy. That's it.
>>
>>91514537
>I don't browse /co/ often and I rarely make any threads

Did not you see the others 20 treads about the same? So you decided to make a new thread?

Good job OP
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.