[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>one of the most iconic heroes of all time >top three even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: spidey.jpg (49KB, 400x372px) Image search: [Google]
spidey.jpg
49KB, 400x372px
>one of the most iconic heroes of all time
>top three even alongside Batty boy and Superdoof
>has never had and will never have a good movie

Which is more suffering, being a Spider-fag, or being Spider-Man?
>>
(you)
>>
>>91511358
Nice meme, faggot
>>
>>91511284
>b-but muh movies
It's a good thing that we read and appreciate the actual source material around here. Otherwise you'd have a point.
>>
>>91511284
That's like complaining because your favorite band doesn't have a good painting depicting them. Go the fuck back to /tv/.
>>
>>91511629
Ok, want me to go into further detail?
Spider-Man comics suck too and have forever now

Not that you've read any
>>91511670
Nor has this faggot
>>
This is neither true nor does it matter.
>>
File: venomkay.jpg (38KB, 268x324px) Image search: [Google]
venomkay.jpg
38KB, 268x324px
>>91511836
So tell me what does matter bitch
>>
>>91511857
Symbiote fans ways stirring shit up

Sorry that Mania and Carnage are irrelevant slobs friendo
>>
>>91511857
>judging superheroes by the quality of their movies
see >>91511670
>>
>>91511284
>>has never had and will never have a good movie

kys fag
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>>91511284
>>91511718
>>91511883
>this much low effort bait

We /v/ now senpai
>>
>>91511976
Not OP, but. I stand by my Symbiote comments. Fuck Symbiotes. Venom (Eddie.) is the only exception.
>>
>>91511670
Not really vying for the idea Spider-Man needs a major movie or anything, but you've made a rather odd analogy there.

Couldn't you have said something about high budget music videos or radio play? There's a connection between the stories of a movie adapted from a comic. What do paintings have to do with anything?
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 324x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 324x340px
>>91512030
I don't agree with your thoughts on carnage, he's a good foil for Eddie, I'm always happy to meet another Brockfag
>>
>>91511718
>b-but movies are better than comics because the comics have always sucked
>you don't even read comics
It's always amusing when you faggots pretend like you have a viable opinion on things that never would have interested you if you had to really read about them.
And I guarantee that I've been reading comics longer than you've been alive, junior.
Now get your ass back to /tv/ and shitpost about oscar award winning makeup. They miss you there.
>>
>>91511284
Spider-Man has decent movies. I can't think of any that were just out and out unenjoyable, even though SM3 and ASM2 were overly bloated.

It's more like

>all the good animated series get canceled
>all of the shitty ones stay on the air forever
>>
File: 1431051609394.png (369KB, 289x460px) Image search: [Google]
1431051609394.png
369KB, 289x460px
>>91511948
See >>91511718

>>91512132
Nothing you said is relevant. You said nothing about Spider-Man comics, if that was the point you were trying to make, you simply said you read them longer than me in which case....yeah ok, sure.

In any case, Spider-Man comics have sucked forever now, anybody who reads them knows this, but that isn't the point of the thread you defensive little queers, the point is that Spider-Man has never had a good movie and never will, this is /co/ related, don't like it? Take it to /qa/, oh wait, hahah
>>
>>91512166
But I would say there has never been a definitive Spider-Man movie, none got it just right or even satisfactory despite maybe getting certain elements right
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.