[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Hits Tracking: $150M Opening Within

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: C39KjJ9UoAAQvYm.jpg (115KB, 1200x817px) Image search: [Google]
C39KjJ9UoAAQvYm.jpg
115KB, 1200x817px
>Disney/Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 hit the tracking boards this morning and came on quite hot according to non-Disney sources. Rival estimates believe that the movie has the potential to feasibly open to $150M at the domestic B.O., and if the James Gunn-directed sequel gets to Captain America: Civil War proportions ($179.1M), that wouldn’t be a surprise.

>Total awareness for GOTG Vol. 2 is at a massive 88%, definite interest is at 63% and firsts choice at 28%. Of course, it’s a no brainer that males will show up. Females are strong, but older females are the least strong among the four quads.

https://deadline.com/2017/04/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-projected-box-office-opening-1202068751/
>>
Test-screenings are taking place next monday. Expect first reactions and spoilers by then.
>>
>>91510873
Oh, boy...
>>
Really can't wait for this. One of the few MCU movies that are any good. That said, why do we care how much money this make again?
>>
>>91510873
For fans o critics?
>>
>>91513590
Critics.
>>
>>91510659
fucking normies
>>
>>91514386
What did they do?
>>
>>91510659
That feels really reaching. Over $100 million, sure. $150 seems like a bit much and I fucking love the MCU movies. 2017 is like super hype mode getting 3 in one year finally
>>
>>91513579
>That said, why do we care how much money this make again?
Console wars and flexing nuts.
>>
I have to ask: You anons who were fans of GotG before the movie adaption, are you ok with the influx of fans it brought in along with how just about all future GotG media will be shaped by the move?
>>
>>91516957
Fast 8 is gonna tear shit up for the rest of the month. GOTG 2 will be next big action blockbuster to kick off the summer. $150 million opening should be the expectation. It will have to compete against Guy Ritchie's King Arthur (doubtful to have big impact), Alien: Covenant, Baywatch, and Pirates 5 the rest of May.
>>
File: bigger bomb than Pan.png (572KB, 760x666px) Image search: [Google]
bigger bomb than Pan.png
572KB, 760x666px
>>91513579
>That said, why do we care how much money this make again?
for laughing Draxs mostly
>>
File: Starlord x Mantis.jpg (78KB, 453x864px) Image search: [Google]
Starlord x Mantis.jpg
78KB, 453x864px
>>91510659
Mantis!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.