[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How good would you be at Roy if someone put you into the game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1280.jpg (75KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1280.jpg
75KB, 720x404px
How good would you be at Roy if someone put you into the game (you don't get to remember it's a game after starting)?

>tfw I would go back to the carpet store after beating cancer
>>
File: Reddit&Memey.jpg (225KB, 677x882px) Image search: [Google]
Reddit&Memey.jpg
225KB, 677x882px
>>91509681
Totally awesome show, is the Simpsons of this era
>>
>>91509911
What season do you think itll go to shit? I thought itd pull a community and become utter garbage by season 3, but the newest episode was gold.
>>
>>91510111

He's saying he hates it because he thinks it's a reddit show.
>>
>>91509681
How do you know you're not playing Roy RIGHT NOW?!

>I'm probably gonna wind up with a shit amount of tickets
>>
I would live a boring ass life
>>
>>91510195
names not roy boi
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (114KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
114KB, 1920x1080px
>>91509681
Acquire 1 million bitcoin by 2014 and sell them all between 1000-1500$.
Tell Markus Persson Notch to give his zombie Infiminer copygame to me. After I profit off Minecraft I give him only 10 million euros, telling him that's all he needs.

Listen to this while I overshadow Star Butterfly and let the *superior france marathon production* Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld take her place.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y67WMb0y-QU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkd5mYvKWig

Buy Reddit and kill the like/dislike bar.

Get the writers behind Futurama to openly call Rick and Morty an amazing piece of work and the spiritual successor to Futurama 2.0
Get them to work on the show so all the episodes are good, even the filler ones with Satan and sitting on the couch watching TV.

Kill Tumblr and get /co/ back on track. Get /co/ to talk about 90s Marvel cartoons like Hulk, Iron Man, Fantastic Four and X-Men.

No more dark ages decade of shitty Cal Arts animation, dubstep music, political degeneracy, no more horrid erotic books, no more shitty tv series, no more shit movies, no more trash and no more garbage feminist video games. Feminism needs to die together with politics.
>>
>>91510419
Oh and become The Batman that Gotham NEEDS, but doesn't deserve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33I5zKr6HDw
>>
>>91509681
I would suck as Roy. Probably would end up dead even before getting cancer.

>>91510419
If you didn't that in this life, what makes you think you would have done it as Roy?
>>
File: no.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
9KB, 205x246px
>>91510195

pls no, I already went through that with salvia
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.