[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After watching some of the shorts I have come to the conclusion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5210.png (167KB, 1200x808px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5210.png
167KB, 1200x808px
After watching some of the shorts I have come to the conclusion that the man behind this series, whoever he is, is somewhere on the spectrum.

Am I wrong, /co/?
>>
>>91508987
Men. The Brothers Chaps. And I take that you'd know from your extensive lived experience as an autistic adult child.
>>
>>91508987

It's two guys (a third person if you count Missy).

And at least one of them is married and has a daughter. And they both now work for Disney and have had successful mainstream industry careers.

Few autistic people are ever successful at anything, let alone THAT successful.
>>
>>91508987
Look at me! I make assumptions based on someones work without ever researching them to find out the real story! AREN'T I GREAT!?
>>
>>91508987
What was the best Strong Bad email?
>>
>>91510178
Virus.
>>
File: Zhakarov is correct.png (151KB, 433x327px) Image search: [Google]
Zhakarov is correct.png
151KB, 433x327px
>>91508987
That's a real great assumption based on all that research you didn't do about two incredibly well known guys

But at least we've got a Homestar Runner thread with attention now. I would like to say that Strong Bad got too much focus and Homestar should've stayed the main character
>>
>>91510799
Dubs of Truth.
>>
>>91508987
Technically everyone is somewhere on the spectrum
>>
>>91508987
>Am I wrong, /co/?
Yes.

Their entire site is largely composed of in jokes they had with their family and friends. It just turns out that those jokes are pretty funny. They never thought the site would get as popular as it did, but here we are.
>>
Nah, it's just two brothers who like Inside Joke humor
>>
>>91512352
>Strong Bad got too much focus and Homestar should've stayed the main character
Shit taste.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.