[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Slogan used to be Unite the Seven >Now Unite the League

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: unite_the_league_poster.jpg (2MB, 2764x4096px) Image search: [Google]
unite_the_league_poster.jpg
2MB, 2764x4096px
>Slogan used to be Unite the Seven
>Now Unite the League
What did they mean by this?
Superman BTFO confirmed?
>>
>>91504465
is that a one piece suit for Diana?
>>
>>91504748
Bottom is a skirt, though they look like they're connected.
>>
>Aquaman reveal
>seven seas
>>
>>91504465
Did we ever even have seven of these fucks to unite to begin with?
>Flash
>Wonder Woman
>Batman
>Cyborg
>Aquaman
>Superman
>???
>>
>>91504854
I think Green Lantern was always meant to be brought back. But now they are just going to do Batman Extended Universe.
>>
>>91504854
Green Lantern or Martian Manhunter perhaps, though the latter seems very unlikely.
>>
>yfw they mention the Coastal City Incident and it ends with Kyle getting a ring
>>
They gave up on Green Lantern
>>
>>91504854
Harley
>>
>>91504465
They're trying to keep Superman a secret, and they clearly don't give a shit about Green Lantern

>>91504921
Jesus Christ no
>>
>>91504893
>>91504854
>>91504879
>Martian Manhunter perhaps

Given that J'onn is absent from all the comics Snyder preens over, I doubt he's gonna appear at all.

In the third act a green lantern will probably fly in an fight some parademons. It'd be fun if it was Abin Sur.

I figure the The Rock showing up as Black Adam as a setup for Man of Steel 2 would be an actual sly thing they could do.
>>
>>91504465
they don't know what the fuck they're doing. I reckon the original plan was to have Supes and Lantern, but they changed their minds midway during production.

Supes will PROBABLY still appear right in the end to save them, which is consistent with the disrespect the character has been getting in this new movieverse. but GL, at most, might be a post credits cameo.
>>
>>91504465
I just can't get used to Flash and Cyborg. They look fucking horrible.
>>
>>91504465

This is interesting, because in Seven Samurai they are only six and the 7th member is actually not a Samurai and joined them in the final arc. Still hoping the Green Lantern is the 7th..lol
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.