[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>season 5 reveals that jack cannot age >in season 4, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>season 5 reveals that jack cannot age
>in season 4, the gaurdian shows us jack's future
>jack looks like an aged alpha
Genndy has confirmed that they haven't forgotten about The Gaurdian, and that whole plot will probably play a crucial role in season 5. So, what gives? Does Jack end up magically aging again?
>>
>>91503647
He looks closer to that now. Has the beard and everything
>>
>>91503647
>obsessing over the aging thing when it's clear that it was retconned to where he doesn't age
>>
>>91503647
They probably dropped it or it'll be one of those "possible futures" kind of things. This design and scene specifically was carried on in the comics, though.
>>
>>91503647
his hair and beard are growing out and he already has really similar wrinkles. I think he could still end up like this pretty easily
>>
Are the comics canon?
>>
>>91503647
those are stress wrinkles
>>
>>91503647
>Genndy has confirmed that they haven't forgotten about The Gaurdian
Liiiinnnkkk??????
>>
>>91503894
I believe they're not, but only because of the final issue.

There's not actual end to the comic other than the implication that Jack knows how to track down Aku now so he can't escape, as he leads an army to attack.

The problem main problem with the issue is that, Jack is older, which he shouldn't be since apparently Jack's aging process has been stunt the entire time if the series since he was sent to the past.

Really everything before the final issue of the comic COULD be canon no problem, but if they want to work the king Jack thing into season 5 they'll have to uncanon the comics..
>>
>>91503647
I think Jack is an antitype of Aku. He represents eternal masculinity. It's like Neo is an antithesis of Smith. Maybe at the end he marries Ashi and loses immortality, just like Tolkien character.
>>
>>91504052
THOUGHT YOU COULD HIDE FROM ME YOU LITTLE SHIT
>>
>>91504180
I mean sauce
>>
>>91503647
>Does Jack end up magically aging again?
Maybe when he fufills his Destiny by defeating Aku, he ages
>>
>>91504180
Epic
>>
>>91503647
This could go either way. It's a retcon, or Jack at some point will age, or it was always just a possibility the Guardian envisioned for Jack.
>>
>>91504052
It was the Q&A before the season 5 premiere. Someone asked about the Guardian, and Genndy said that it's going to be addressed.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.