[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So...for everyone who obsesses over this, this was your introduction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Marvel_Cinematic_Universe_logo.png (53KB, 314x150px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel_Cinematic_Universe_logo.png
53KB, 314x150px
So...for everyone who obsesses over this, this was your introduction to Marvel, right? Just like the Raimifags who insist on organic webbing being the true trait of Spider-Man because it was the first thing they saw?

I just can't imagine long time Marvel fans being happy with many of these movies
>>
This thread should be good.
Retards calling you a DC/Snyder shill in 3,2,1..
>>
>>91501692
Not my introduction to Marvel, but it did light the fire in me that made me want to stop collecting Manga and start collecting comics, shortly after I came across a story time of Azzerello's Joker on /b/ followed by a 90w IM comic wherein his suit became sentient and tried to replace him, it ended with Tony 'killing' the armour and burying it on some desert island that the suit had left him on to die. And then I started coming to /co/ to delve deeper into comics

It's a damn shame, /co/ was a pretty awesome board back then the whole company wars thing was pretty rare to see.
>>
>>91501857
>having your journey into comics shaped by /co/.
I'm so sorry.
>>
I don't really obsess over them. I mean I enjoy speculating and watching them, but at the end of the day they're just another alternate universe to me. Comics already ate my brain.
>>
>>91501891
Oh you'd actually be surprised, I've learned to mostly ignore /co/'s general opinion on most things, especially in these last few years, and it's because of /co/ that I understand how awful of a writer Bendis is and was shown some great comics such as Ostrander's Suicide Squad as well as Superior Foes of Spider-Man. /co/ has done more food for me than not, it's also because of them that I came across comics like We3, Rover Red Charlie, The Boys, Hellboy, and Empowered.
>>
I can't remember. DC was BTAS. Marvel was... comics I think but...
>>
>>91501692
>organic webbing being the true trait of Spider-Man
oh, you mean like the one used for spiderman 2099, the best contribution of David to the character and the line? whos the casual now dummy?
>>
>getting mad over comics

Get a life loser
>>
I read the Ultimate X-Men and SPider-Man before that, but mostly as separate comics, more than as a shared universe thing.

Then Avengers came out and it made me want to read more, so I started reading plenty of old and new books from 616.

Now I appreciate the movies, but they're not as good as the best books in either fantasy, pure fun, or intelligent stories. They're kinda close enough though, so it's okay.

For example, I'm hype for Thor 3 for it's Kirby esthetic and unapologetic fun tone, or Spidey only for simple teenage Spidey fun for two hours. I'm not really expecting masterpieces.
>>
>>91505338
This
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.