[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Navy deserves a fucking medal. The fact Steven had a conversion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1489198608654.png (173KB, 577x571px) Image search: [Google]
1489198608654.png
173KB, 577x571px
Navy deserves a fucking medal. The fact Steven had a conversion completely blow up in his face was more satisfying than I could ever imagine. Is there any chance of something like this happening again? Or was this just a one time thing purely just to deprive them of their ship?
>>
>>91501516
>The fact Steven had a conversion completely blow up in his face was more satisfying than I could ever imagine.
Is it because you are an edgy teen?
>>
Someone give me that spicy Lapis is always right post
>>
>>91501516
>Is there any chance of something like this happening again?
I think the novelty is already worn out. For normal people at least. Here in the land of Loss and Baneposting, the simplest, most inane things can yield years of simple-minded enjoyment.
>>
>happening again

Steven would have to be a bigger idiot than he already is to fall for that again
>>
>>91501516
I want to touch Navy's butt
>>
I hope navy becomes a recurring character
>>
>>91501987
kill yourself instead
>>
>>91502561
The less I hear that infantile asian-american's voice the better.
>>
>>91501516
>>>>trash
>>
I hope she gets a Pearl for rescuing her fellow Rubies and bringing back valuable intel on the rebels
>>
>>91502583

So I'm not the only one who hates Navy's voice. Good 2 know.
>>
>>91502573
Lapis would still be right
>>
File: vmdma.gif (118KB, 658x870px) Image search: [Google]
vmdma.gif
118KB, 658x870px
>>91502475
>>
>>91501516
>>>/handmirror/
>>
>>91501895
No, it's because we're a little sick of the "Everyone can be good if you just learn to love the earth uwu" nonsense. Feels nice to be assured that the enemy cannot always be changed.
>>
>>91505502
I think it's irresponsible to tell kids—in all instances—they can change a bad person by loving them.
>>
>>91505502
>>91505511
The thing is Sugar had and may still have a good idea to work with, but we need 2 key things to make it work
Better writingwe already kicked out zuke
And consistent character heights
That's really it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.