[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When, exactly, did Penny Arcade start to suck? It had a run

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: i-dwg5J7m.jpg (864KB, 1948x990px) Image search: [Google]
i-dwg5J7m.jpg
864KB, 1948x990px
When, exactly, did Penny Arcade start to suck?

It had a run that started in about 2001 when every single strip was solid gold. Nowadays, every single strip is solid shit. When did the good times end?
>>
like 2012
>>
>>91499474
When they got kids and became boring dull dads with no edge
>>
>>91499474
When they got married and PAX became a thing. Legitimacy destroys subcultures.
>>
When they updated all of their old comics they removed the animated gif part of their warcraft 3 comic.

I'm so annoyed they did that.
>>
>>91499474
When Tycho stopped embedding downloadable mp3s into his news posts.
>>
File: i-6kjBD26.jpg (738KB, 1948x967px) Image search: [Google]
i-6kjBD26.jpg
738KB, 1948x967px
I barely remember anything about the mess with the Phantom, but this comic never fails to make me laugh.
>>
Did we really need two threads on this?
>>
Scarytown must be a real shithole
>>
More than half the time I can't even tell if they're trying to tell a joke.
>>
>>91499531
This is definitely part of it. I feel like they still put out the occasional good strip but the average comic they do is pretty fucking dull now. On top of that they're also making at least two other comics on the side at least semi-regularly so that probably eats into their creativity on PA too. I wouldn't mind them doing Automata full time though; that shit has potential.

Also, I just went to their website for the first time in forever and their comic isn't even the big attention grabber on the front page anymore. It's all PAX and merch shit. What the fuck.
>>
>>91499474

The Dickwolves backlash.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.