[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong that I envy Bojack's As a poor virgin a life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: bojack.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
bojack.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
Is it wrong that I envy Bojack's
As a poor virgin a life of daily casual sex and large wealth seems great to me
>>
>Bojackshit Reddithorse
>>
>>91497811
Well duh. You're just looking at the positives not the whole psychological issues.
>>
Not really. Bojack has it great but he's too full of himself to see it.
>>
>>91497811
No, I rather have a fucked up life surrounded by people attracted by interest, than a sad lonely life.
>>
>>91497811

Anon your confused, clearly that is the corrupted form of white diamond from steven universe.
>>
>>91497811

from that bed scene with princess his sex life seems pretty bad
>>
>>91498041
which

>>91497950
yeah i feel bad for him on that aspect but for the most part if my life ended up like bo jacks it could have been a-lot worse

also having good parents is a thing im grateful for
>>
File: 262.png (38KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
262.png
38KB, 300x100px
>>91497811

>Relevant banner
>>
>>91497811
It just means that you're as empty inside as he is, just in a different way.

Congrats!
>>
>>91498474
yep
>>
>>91497811

The point about Bojack is not that his life itself suck, and you got Mr Peanut Butter to prove exactly that as he is happy having even less of a career than Bojack, being just a forgotten actor from a Sitcom that was in fact just a copy of Horsing Around Talking first Season, of course

Bojack is his own problem, he feels broken and in a way he is. It's not that he can't fix his life if he actually wanted, he has enough money to have a good life, from the materialistic side, but he is obsessed with finding true happiness, as he feels this has been denied to him, and is unable to see, or at least appreciate, the good of his life, taking it all for granted more often than not, and exactly because of that he keeps on losing those things, that all too late he understand might had been his only lead onto true satisfaction.

It's a story like many others, both real ones and fakes, of a man that doesn't know what he wants but know all too well what he doesn't want, while being unable to avoid it.
>>
>>91497811

Not really. I'd say that's part of the overarching theme of the show. His life is great. As PB said "What more could the world possibly owe you".

The other big theme of the show is that that's why he's an emotional cripple. If you have to work a job, or can't just have sex whenever, or have to abide by basically any of the rules of normal society, you need to develop coping skills, a certain amount of self discipline, and a certain level of social skills. Bojack has never had to learn how to deal with ANYTHING.

So yeah, there's a lot to be jealous of in his life, but it'd probably cripple you just as efficiently as it has him.
>>
>>91497811
Bojack is suffering because he can't cultivate genuine, reliable connections with people

it was always impossible to begin with
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.