[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you feel if MCU The Sentry's slightly displaced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Sentry03.jpg (64KB, 396x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sentry03.jpg
64KB, 396x500px
How would you feel if MCU The Sentry's slightly displaced from time powers where caused by Dr. Strange's fucking around with the time stone?
>>
Indifferent. The entire MCU universe does not exist to me.
>>
>>91488196
Mostly just "Meh"

As long as the 1st Sentry movie is a feel good family friendly movie and the 2nd is where it gets dark and shows the truth I'll be happy.
>>
>>91488196

Essential reads for Sentry?
>>
>>91488652
Just Paul Jenkins' first miniseries. Nothing else after. Not even Bendis' Avengers comics.
>>
>>91488694

Thanks
>>
>>91488694
This. First mini was amazing, brilliant. Everything else is meh-tier to shit
>>
What if Bob showed up and was like "where's Reed?" while everyone looked at him like he was insane.
>>
File: tumblr_n0b6rorDsi1rpok63o1_1280.jpg (228KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0b6rorDsi1rpok63o1_1280.jpg
228KB, 700x990px
>>91488652
Jenkins' second mini was better than the first desu
>>
>>91488196
Kinda pissed. Making the Eye of Agamotto a Gem in the first place was bullshit. Making it the TIME gem of all things was super bullshit. Dragging in other characters to boot? Fuck right off.
Only place you can go after Thanos is Beyonder IMO. If you're gonna do him, link him to that shit. A subconscious probe or something. I don't even think he should have multiple films like >>91488273 suggests, they should be Act 1 & Act 2 of the same movie.
>>91488694
>>91490810
The ending's unrealistic tho.
Bob's a cunt.
>>
>>91491467
The eye just holds the stone.
>>
>>91491547
Once it starts doing its own shit in future movies I'll believe you.
FFS literally any of the other gems would've made more sense. Except maybe Power.
>>
>>91488652
1st mini + Age of the Sentry
>>
>>91488196
>MCU The Sentry

u wot
>>
>>91488196
That would be dumb as hell.
>>
MCU sucks. Leave my Sentry, casual.
>>
I doubt the MCU will ever do the Sentry. He's too weird.
>>
He's such a shitty character, hope they never try to put him in a live adaption.
>>
>>91488196
"slightly displaced from time" never made sense as an explanation for what he can do, not when he was "superman but gives off light" and not when he was "just like molecule man".
>>
>>91491341
That's bullshit. All he does in the second mini is see a shrink for 6 issues, contradict some things from the first mini, and ineffectually throw the Void into the sun as if that's how you cure multiple personalities.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.