[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone else think(before b1 ep. 5, obviously) that they were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: d96.jpg (81KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
d96.jpg
81KB, 500x500px
Did anyone else think(before b1 ep. 5, obviously) that they were setting up some lesson about her being Korra was just as/more important as being the Avatar? What with Bolin liking her from the beginning and Mako not giving a shit until he found out she was the Avatar.
>>
>>91484219
Mako didn't care even once he did find out.

And that SHOULD have been a theme they were going for, not really a lesson. Sort of what Kung Fu Panda did but not so comically.
>>
>>91484219
>>91484266

Mako was such a blatant character. It makes it even worse that he was named after Iroh's voice actor and is clearly a shitty copy of Zuko. You know brooding cool fire bender guy.

Korra would have been better off with Bolin.
>>
>>91484350
Bland. Damn autocorrect
>>
>>91484266
>You're the Avatar and I'm an idiot.
No Mako, you're just a rude asshole.
>>
File: Borra-33-borra-30737359-1070-631.jpg (123KB, 1070x631px) Image search: [Google]
Borra-33-borra-30737359-1070-631.jpg
123KB, 1070x631px
>>
>>91484219
Korra looks like a 10/10 there. Why couldn't it be the same in the show?
>>
>>91485549
She was hot in the show anon. The short hair wasn't as good but there is no denying that she was hot.

Muscle girls are my fetish.
>>
File: 1461966692468.jpg (30KB, 390x636px) Image search: [Google]
1461966692468.jpg
30KB, 390x636px
>>91485604
>but there is no denying that she was hot.

Amen, brother.
>>
Yeah, I was thinking something like that especially when she went on a date with Bolin and the whole montage focused on their shared personality traits and nothing about bending for once. Of course that was before for no reason Korra was like "Oh god Mako, though I've known you for all of two episodes we must be soul mates because I want your D bad enough to cuck your brother and your hot rich GF."

Also on a mostly unrelated note, I just started watching this show today and just finished season one. Is the general consensus that Amon and the equalists did nothing wrong? Because that's basically how I felt watching it considering they were up against people with leathal magic bullshit powers and did it all through non-lethal means. Hopefully the protag antag balance will be better in the next season because it was all out of wack in the first one IMO.
>>
>>91487942
In answer to you question: on /co/ the general consensus is that Amon is the the one redeeming thing in the show and people jizz themselves over him and wanted him to win and destroy the Avatar world's bending and make him the leader of everything forever and ever.

Though since you are saying they did nothing wrong and you used cuck to describe what happened to Bolin I don't know what else to tell you except get out of the show now.
>>
I'm more pissed than anything that there wasn't really any kind of friendship/bonding after their "date".
>>
>>91488122
>on /co/ the general consensus is that Amon is the the one redeeming thing in the show and people jizz themselves over him and wanted him to win and destroy the Avatar world's bending and make him the leader of everything forever and ever.
Nice, seems like I'm in good company then.

>Though since you are saying they did nothing wrong and you used cuck to describe what happened to Bolin I don't know what else to tell you except get out of the show now.
Sorry, is the lingo out of date, I haven't been around this site in a while. What lingo do you groovy hep cats use these days daddy-o?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.