[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>somehow gets the best pictures of Spider-Man, refusing to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

>somehow gets the best pictures of Spider-Man, refusing to tell his secret to anyone
>best friend's dad is Spider-Man's greatest enemy
>aunt dated Doc Ock for a while
>Venom is always near Parker family when not in jail or trying to kill Spider-Man
>Girlfriend gets killed during a fight between Spider-Man and Green Goblin
>Spider-Man seen grieving for Peter Parker's girlfriend
>college teacher is also an enemy of Spider-Man, having cloned him and his girlfriend
>former bully becomes both Hobgoblin and Venom
>if you follow Peter Parker around, it's almost like he "senses" you following him, and manages to make you lost track

Who is Spider-Man?
>>
>>91479273
A person has to be really into Peter Parker to connect the this dots. I think maybe the people at Daily Bugle should be able to do it.
>>
>>91479402
All it takes is a crime boss with a competent crew to dig it deep
>>
>>91479273
Not to mention that Peter Parker is the CEO of Parker Industries and Spider-Man happens to join the company as their mascot. Then Parker Industries starts bankrolling the Avengers.
>>
>>91479273
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
OP are you implying that dweeby faggot nerd Parker is actually a popular superhero?!
>>
>>91479634
I know right? like that time people assumed that faggot from metropolis was superman.
>>
>>91479655
Or that time they assumed that billionaire Bruce Wayne punched punks instead of going to parties
>>
Look at the evidence, it's clear.

CLARK KENT IS SPIDER-MAN
>>
>>91479273
Clearly it must be one of Peter Parker's friends.
Does he have any friends other than Harry Osborn? He seems to avoid social media.
>>
File: image.jpg (547KB, 1035x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
547KB, 1035x1600px
If there the same person explain all the times spider man and Peter Parker were in the same room,also Parker's a millionaire in china while spiders still swinging in New York,it's clear that the real spider man is Harry Osborne
>>
>>91480377
It can't be Harry either, he's also been seen with Spider-Man multiple times.
My theory is that it's this guy called Ben Reilly, he looks like Peter only with blonde hair, thy're probably secret brothers or something. Ben faked his death to avoid suspicion.
>>
How about that one edgy guy with Spider-Man powers who has Parker's fingerprints.

What a crazy coincidence!
>>
>>91479634
>We never got to see Peter and Flash discover the other was a superhero.

Biggest shame behind the Venom rollback.
>>
>>91480777
Oh yeah, that Kaine guy. Whatever happened to him?
>>
>>91480816
He's swinging it in Texas y'all
>>
>>91479273
Its Parker's fuckbuddy..
>>
>>91481013
Ned Leeds?
>>
>>91479273
I don't know, but I'm pretty sure Peter Parker is his greatest enemy. Look at that mastermind, he's friends with most of Spidermans enemies.
I bet his girlfriend was spying on him for Spiderman that's why he had her killed and started going with the redhead.
>>
>>91479402
All you really have to do is look at the name under every Spider-Man picture in the DB.
It's happened with Harry in the movies.
>How can we find Spider-Man -> Peter Parker takes pictures of Spider-Man ->Investigate Peter Parker ->Find out all the shit in the OP
>>
File: Venomnjamesonposts.png (283KB, 1215x817px) Image search: [Google]
Venomnjamesonposts.png
283KB, 1215x817px
>>91479273
>>
>>91479273
>>Venom is always near Parker family when not in jail or trying to kill Spider-Man
clearly you haven't read any of those fucking 90s Venom limited series...
but seriously, they barely featured Spider-Man.
>>
In 616 when Pete revealed himself to MJ she said she already knew.
Was it feminism to write it like that?
>>
>>91479273
>Who is Spider-Man?
Some black kid living in New York.
>>
>>91485517
Anything that features female characters and doesn't get them brutally raped and murdered is feminism.
>>
>>91487006
Brad Meltzer begs to differ
>>
File: spidey cam.jpg (46KB, 602x229px) Image search: [Google]
spidey cam.jpg
46KB, 602x229px
I'm surprised more people don't question how Peter can get shots of Spider-man from all the crazy angles he positions his camera in, and how he somehow has the foresight to plant them in exactly the right places at just the right time.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.