[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>flight >intangibility >invisibility >possession

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

>flight
>intangibility
>invisibility
>possession
>limited regeneration
>energy projection
>fucking freeze breath
>paranormal detection
>ability to make hardlight clones
No shit, Danny Phantom has the best powerset ever. Now that I think about it, most of his losses were from lack of understanding more than anything.
>>
>>91465343
Dont forget his voice power that he unlocked years early
>>
Ben is more powerful than him
>>
>>91465343
Can multiply too.

But he fought guys that were also strong as fuck and had all the same basic powerset, apart from their own gimmicks.
>>
>>91465434
How so?
>>
>>91465434
Tennyson?
>>
>>91465574
Alien X
>>
>>91465574
He can do everyone of those things and more.
>>
>>91465598
That's cheap, you can't count him
>>
File: 2026841-spidey_by_mike_d.jpg (56KB, 422x640px) Image search: [Google]
2026841-spidey_by_mike_d.jpg
56KB, 422x640px
>>91465343
Him vs Spidey would be a pretty gangsta match
>>
>>91465617
He can detect paranormal activity? Do they even have ghosts in his universe?
>>
>>91465434
Only AlienX can defeat him
>>
>>91465645
Isn't Danny a DC property?
>>
>>91465617
Not all at once, crucially. Except as Alien X and that's functionally useless most of the time.
>>
>>91465692
GHOST aliens.
>>
>>91465931
Aren't those just a species and not actually paranormal activity?
>>
>>91465780
What? No Danny is from an original Nickeloden cartoon.
>>
File: S02M03_title_card.png (623KB, 640x477px) Image search: [Google]
S02M03_title_card.png
623KB, 640x477px
>>91465780
He's owned by Nickelodeon. Plus, Marvel was a huge inspiration for Butch on that show.
>>
>>91466004
The ghosts in DP got retconned as extradimensional beings rather than dead people anyway.
>>
File: 1432327505379.jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1432327505379.jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
>>91465619
Alright, then let's take on OP's list and list how many different ways Ben can replicate them

>Flight
Jetray, Stinkfly, Ghostfreak, Chromastone, Terraspin, Lodestar, AmpFibian, NRG, Astrodactyl, Atomix, Whampire, Nanomech
>Intangibility
Big Chill, AmpFibian, Ghostfreak
>Invisibility
Ghostfreak, ChamAlien
>Possession
Ghostfreak
>Regeneration
Goop, Diamondhead, Bloxx, Swampfire, Wildvine, Snare-oh, Upgrade, Lodestar
Note that, aside from the version in AF, the Omnitrix heals any wound sustained when Ben transforms back. But it doesn't stop him from getting exhausted.
>Energy projection
Upgrade, Eye Guy, Way Big, Jetray, Chromastone, Nanomech, NRG, Clockwork, Astrodactyl, Atomix
If you want to count electricity as energy projection, add Buzzshock, Shocksquatch, Brainstorm, Frankenstrike, AmpFibian, and Feedback.
I will concede that Ben, to my knowledge, is not able to make hard-light energy shields like Danny can.
>Freeze Breath
Arctiguana, Big Chill
>Paranormal Detection
I'm relatively certain that Ben can not do this. But his cousin most certainly can.
>Cloning
Ditto, Echo-Echo

And from the comments:
>Sonic Scream
Blitzwolfer, Echo-Echo

Important to note that, while Ben is not able to use most of these powers at once, he has, by the end of Omniverse, essentially mastered the Omnitrix, and is able to freely transform between forms at will, with no real time limit.

As to >>91465911 , this is no longer true
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6_qGk-xOlc [Embed]
>>
>>91465536
>ability to make hardlight clones
>>
>>91466248
Why couldn't they be both? Ghosts like Pointdexter and Desiree were given backstories that stated they used to be alive.
>>
>>91466112
yeah seeing as Danny is basically Parker
>>
>>91467455
Poindexter didn't really make sense though since his area of the Ghost Zone had an entire school full of ghost teenagers from the 50s attending Casper High

Did all of the teenagers who died in the 50s just gravitate there to spend eternity in high school?
Was there some sort of horrible accident in Amity Park in the 50s that killed the entire student body?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.