[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show is one of the most original, groundbreaking, and inventive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (22KB, 194x145px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 194x145px
This show is one of the most original, groundbreaking, and inventive shows of all time. It was amazing and did so many new things for a Cartoon Network show like

>continuing relationships
>story arcs
>lore
>humor that was more geared for adults
>animation that feels theatrical
>in depth characters that feel so real

Such an amazing cartoon
>>
>>91455527
And it shat all over that stuff with its art style. It's literally painful to watch.
>>
This show will go down as one of the best cartoons ever, up there with The Simpsons, Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, Batman, Avatar, SpongeBob, etc.
>>
>>91455527
It might be my favourite cartoon of all time, at the very least it's up there. I'm sad there's not much left to go, but glad that they're ending before they drag it out too long. They're on a hot streak right now, so hopefully they can finish on a real high.
>>
>>91455527
>Tumblr
Oh yeah, no cartoon ever did lore before, or had depth to characters, or adult humor before Adventure Time.
I get you're barely old enough to post here.
>>
>>91456272
I was talking about Cartoon Network shows, of course cartoons in the past have had lore and in depth characters (Avatar) and adult humor (SpongeBob)
>>
>>91455527
>animation that feels theatrical
From what I've seen of AT, I don't know what's supposed to make it theatrical looking. Unless you mean theatrical as in the stage.
>>
ITT: Newfags giving (You)s to stupidly obvious bait.

>downright wrong and/or shitty opinions/"facts"
Check.

>image.jpg
>phoneposting for easy ban evasion/IP counter inflating
Check.
>>
>>91455589
Don't forget Johnny Test
>>
>>91456453
What are you even talking about? Are you posting in the right thread?
>>
File: dog.jpg (113KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
113KB, 612x792px
>>91455527
I fucking love adventure time. I get most of the complaints people on /co/ have with it, but it just hits the sweet spot on so many things for me. I'll be pretty sad when it ends
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.