[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>People want X-Men in the MCU >>Probably would tone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 5

File: aI04oOG.jpg (386KB, 1638x620px) Image search: [Google]
aI04oOG.jpg
386KB, 1638x620px
>>People want X-Men in the MCU
>>Probably would tone down Wolverine's stabbing.
>>Less character deaths overall
>>Less grim stories.
>>Genosha wouldn't happen
>>Magneto probably never Holocaust survivor

...why do people want X-Men in the MCU if they'll take out everything that gave X-Men their edge?
>>
>>91455364
Genosha would happen, it would absolutely happ -

OH

you mean the Morrison thing where he just killed it off because he didn't want to have to deal with it?

Yeah, that wouldn't happen immediately. Movies like to introduce big concepts slower than that. Starting a movie with an island literally even the writer didn't give a shit about being destroyed is something even Michael Bay would find hard to justify.

I have to say, outside of comics the X-Men - at least the classic origins - are probably done, unless you want endless movies set in the 60s or some nebulous time period that progresses without anybody seeming to age.
>>
So sick of wolverine and his edgyness and bullshit fuck him
I want Scott done right

Who knows as long as its not a major character
I don't mind seeing negasonic lesbian sjw hair getting killed
I'd rather see her die that rogue.

Good less sjw theme muh struggle more fun action and power usage

Good who cares about Genosha

Good fuck the Jews and their sympathy bullshit.
>>
>>91455364
It took 17 years for Fox to listen to people and finally let Wolverine kill like he's supposed to.
They throw in fan-favorite characters and give them no screentime except to kill them off for cheap drama.
>>
>>91455753
>scottfag
>also a /pol/tard

Every time
>>
>>91455753
Never post here again please.
>>
>>91455364
>Assumption, assumptions.
>>
>>91455364
We don't know what they'll do.
>>
>>91455364
>Mystique would actually look like Mystique complete with head skull and dress
>Tom Hardy would be Wolverine
>Cyclops done right
>Jean done right
>Jubilee actually called by name by other characters and we see her powers in action
>Apocalypse done right
>>
>>91455364
>>Probably would tone down Wolverine's stabbing
Didn't Iron Man blast a hole in a guy?
>>
>>91455753
Make Xmen white again
>>
>>91456218
How is Apocalypse done right?
>>
Why do people forget that Loki impaled Coulson and the Winter Soldier threw a guy into a airplane turbine?
>>
>>91455753
Most sperged post ever.
>>
>>91455364
>>>Less character deaths overall
Except for all of the villains you mean.
>>
>>91455942
He got to kill a lot in X2, just less blood.

And really the fan favorite usually survive, like Blob and Gambit. Unless you think Will.I.Am is a fan favorite.
>>
>>91455364
>people
you mean shills?
>>
>>91455364
actually, imagine Magneto quipping about Holocaust
or going "oy vey annuda shoah"
>>
>>91455748
Original Genosha was an Apartheid analogy, morrisonfag. Long before Morrison ruined Genosha, it was a pretty ripe/ cool concept.
>>
>>91456218
>Tom Hardy would be Wolverine
Well, at least the height fits.
>>
>>91457329
>morrisonfag

reading comprehension, anon
>>
File: Cable_head.jpg (88KB, 439x598px)
Cable_head.jpg
88KB, 439x598px
I just want his movie fuck the rest
>>
>>91455364
>>>Genosha wouldn't happen

Like it didn't happen with Fox?
>>
>>91457345
Only morrisonfag would immediately associate Genosha with E for Extinction, it's like X-tinction Agenda, Magneto Rex and the original story never existed.
>>
>>91457382
With Fox, it'll definitely happen. With marvel? Even if it happens, it becomes something bland and safe
>>
>>91455364
I did because even though the MCU movies tend to be bland, the X-Men movies were generally shitty outside a few inspired casting choices.
Then Deadpool came out, then Logan came out, and now I'm happy with the IP staying at FOX.

I desperately hope New Mutants turns out well.
It's the fucking Demon Bear Saga. Just thinking about it makes me diamonds.
>>
>>91457439
DOFP was really good, and contrary to what people say about Apoc, it was enjoyable

The only truly bad movies were X3, and Origins, and even these movies had some redeemable factors, like Liev Shreiber, for example
>>
>>91456218
Better costumes would be a huge plus. The only one who had a good costume in the Xfilms was Deadpool. And that was because Fox had zero involvement (hell,,Fox tried to kill the movie).
>>
>>91457382
>>91457425
This. I mean, Apocalypse even had Magneto's wife and daughter get killed.
>>
>>91456164
Have we've been watching the same MCU films? Age of Ultron was so damn safe with civilians not dying.
>>91456211
The last time someone got impaled in the MCU was Loki's staff.
>>
>>91457425
>With Fox, it'll definitely happen
Pfffthahahahahahahaha!!!! Oh wait, you're serious? Let me laugh harder. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Most Fox suits don't even know what Genosha is. They'd probably trade it to Marvel studios like they did with Ego the Living Planet.
>>
>>91456704
>Blob
I thought they mentioned killing him off camera.
>>
File: blackbolt-wat.jpg (16KB, 295x295px)
blackbolt-wat.jpg
16KB, 295x295px
>>91456497

HOLY SHIT DID THOSE MOVIES GET AN R RATING?!
>>
>>91455364
Yu can keep your "edge" I would much rather have Wolverine fighting alongside Captain America in movies that are actually good
>>
>>91457620
Yup, I'm serious. I can actually imagine seeing "X-Men - Xtinction Agenda" movie in the future.
At marvel, I could imagine only O5 X-Men fighting Magneto and Brotherhood for the nth time
>>
>>91457654
Fuck off. Franchise segregation is good
If I want to see Captain America, I'll watch a Captain America movie.
>>
>>91457425
>5 people died during the whole thing
>time to blame the mutants and create the x-accords
>>
>>91455364
>Probably would tone down Wolverine's stabbing.
You know it took wolverine 6 movies until they finally let him use his claws like they where meant to
>>
>>91457690
While at the same time completely accepting Avengers

>>91457665
Don't forget Iron Man guest appearing, or maybe even replacing Prof X as X-Men's mentor
>>
>>91457620
Thing is, they're rapidly running out of X-Men material they can put to screen. Hellfire Club, Sentinels, Apocalypse and multiple uses of Magento are the big villain beats, so that leaves, what? Bastion and Mr. Sinister?
>>
>>91457780
They can do
Decimation :^)
and the storylines that followed it.

Or they can think of a completely new story, like they did with all the previous movies.
>>
>>91457733
>Don't forget Iron Man guest appearing, or maybe even replacing Prof X as X-Men's mentor

I could definitely see Disney/Marvel doing this.
>>
>>91457654
Then you'll probably get Wolverine fighting robots only.
>>91457684
I think this is inherently becoming a problem at Marvel. With all the franchise lines blurred, it all feels like one giant Avengers film instead of multiple franchises these days.
>>
>>91455364
Stop acting like the previous X-men movies have been super grim and didn't have a heavily toned down Wolverine in terms of violence. On the violence scale, apart from the recent R-rated additions, I'd say MCU and Fox X-men is the same. Stark burns people alive with a fucking flamethrower in IM1.

I wouldn't want X-men in the MCU though, it's fine to keep them separated.
>>
>>91456218
>Mystique would actually look like Mystique complete with head skull and dress

They would give a "realistic" tacticool uniform.
>>
>>91457829
>it all feels like one giant Avengers film instead of multiple franchises these days.
of course. back in the day, when Wolverine and Captain A had a team-up, it felt special.
Nowadays, if marvel had its clutches on sniktbub, you can be damn certain, he would appear everywhere.

Seriously, anyone who wants that probably never heard of monkey's paw
>>
>>91457841
Exactly. Keep the Muties separate but equal.
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>91457821
Thing is, at the original stories point, you kind of lose what made the things such a draw in the first place.
>>
>>91455364
Even if Marvel did let them do R rated stuff it would still be dumb as fuck.

>"Oh yeah guys also there are more evolved people living among us and they've been there for decades and they have incredible super powers. Why haven't they been an issue and why haven't you heard of them up until now? Beats me."
>>
>>91457841
>Stark burns people alive with a fucking flamethrower in IM1.
That was Phase 1, prior to Disney's buyout. Notice how everything from Avengers onwards (Cept Winter Soldier) plays it much safer?
>>
>>91457898
And what was it in the case of X-Men?
>>
>>91457868
We're already gonna see it with Spider-Man.
>>
>>91457944
Seeing X-Men characters translate to the screen.
>>
>>91457948
Well, hope you're happy. Wasn't that what everyone wanted?
>>
>>91457923
I don't see it being played more safe than anything in the X-men movies. They both feature extensive non-graphic violence.
>>
>>91457971
That would be boring. I mean, who would want to watch Wolverine translating screen in various languages?
>>
>>91455364

All great points.

I've never understood the obsession with making this happen. It all seems like people being rolled by Disney propaganda.

I can see people understanding that Marvel Studios would do a better job than Fox, okay, but not this obsession with putting them in films with Tony Stark and Captain America.

>Because I know that when I think of THE REAL X-MEN I think of Brian Michael Bendis's New Avengers run with Wolverine and Spider-Man as "Avengers" bickering about Luke Cage's babymama.

Fake fans. Fuck it. X-Men Origins Wolverine was better than Thor 1, Thor 2, Avengers 2, Iron Man 2, Iron Man 3, and Incredible Hulk.
>>
>>91457998
X-Men can be fun, but they have a specific place and corner within Marvel Universe. It's okay to have GOTG dancing things-off, or Doctor Not-Tony Stark bargaining things, but X-Men are not about one-liners, pop music, nameless alien hordes attacking, and forgettable villains. Even Apocalypse, for all his faults, had more characterization than Loki, or Zemo
>>
>>91456704
>Unless you think Will.I.Am is a fan favorite.
I really enjoyed him and wish he didn't die.
>>
>>91457974
No, cause we're not getting Venom in the MCU.
>>
>>91457998
X-Men movies
>>Aushwitz is destroyed
>>Magneto's family killed
>>JFK was a mutant
>>Seeing the X-Men killed in DOFP pretty graphically, like Colossus ripped in half.
>>First Class had a coin go through someone's skull in slow detail

ARE
YOU
KIDDING
ME?!
>>
>>91458090
Is it 100% confirmed, though?
>>
>>91458125
Let's not forget that DOFP literally starts with a scene, where you have mountains of dead bodies lying everywhere
>>
>>91457780
Sinister can be pretty fun depending on the interpretation. Just look at Gillen's Victorian Sinister
Plus using him opens the door for the Marauders

The New Mutants movie is using the Demon Bear and Magik so the X-men's mystic villains are fair game. Limbo, Inferno, Selene, and a Fox version of the Scarlet Witch just to fuck with Marvel
>>
>>91458129
It's most likely assured now.
>>
>>91458280
Let's not forget that Fox can do Alpha Flight (Avengers-like team) and Starjammers (GOTG-like team), if they want.
>>
>>91458125
>>>Seeing the X-Men killed in DOFP pretty graphically, like Colossus ripped in half.
>>>First Class had a coin go through someone's skull in slow detail
>Magneto's family killed

I agree the X-Men movies are generally more grim than MCU, but a CGI creation being ripped in half isn't shocking or graphical, and it was all happening in a universe which was eventually erased. That is like saying Tony being showed a vision of the dead Avengers in AOU was 'dark'.The coin scene is mostly effective because of what you know (that it must hurt like fuck) not because of what you actually see. Didn't think Magneto's family being killed was more 'graphic' than Winter Soldier choking and beating Tony's parents.
>>
>>91458280
>>91458328
You guys realize 'Marvel' and Fox aren't on nearly as petty terms as you guys think they are, right?
>>
>>91458063
I'd say Apocalypse has just about as much characterization as Zemo, if not less. He's just some social darwinist tyrant who doesn't really have any more depth than being really evil.
>>
>>91458432
Who cares? The whole thread is dildos
>>
>>91458460
Apocalypse ain't evil. It's just that humankind sucks and should be lead by someone who is strong.
>>
>>91458414
Fuck, I forgot about Bucky killing Tony's parents.
>>
I have less issue with Fox holding on to the rights and more Singer and especially Kinberg still attached. Those guys need to leave immediately. Josh Boone looks like a promising replacement if NM is good. While we are at it, guys they got to play Cyclops, Nightcrawler are great, but Sophie Turner and Alex Shipp need to go and be replaced with better actors.

I'm also tired of Fox obsession with the Dark Phoenix story. DOFP worked as a film because the original was just 2 issues long. The Dark Phoenix story is a long one, requiring us to see Jean slowly turn into this monster, while also highlighting how much Scott means to her. Doing it right after their introduction is the wrong move especially with how little they got developed. At the least, the Dark Phoenix saga should be its own trilogy.
>>
>>91457371
Absolutely.

I want them to play it completely straight. I want it to be the X-Men version of Rambo and the 80s/early 90s hyper-action flicks, with future-mutants and massive guns. Make fucking Cable: Fury Road - over-the-top aesthetics and violence.

None of that tongue-in-cheek, wink-wink-we-know-this-is-ridiculous bullshit the MCU loves to do. Subvert that shit.

For example, don't make a big deal out of his origin. It's notoriously comic-booky but it fits with Cable's personality and style. At some point a supporting character should piece it together and be like "So you're the time-traveling son of Cyclops, leader of the X-Men, come back to the past to stop Apocalypse from taking over the world?"

Where MCU would add a quip like "Damn, that sounds like the plot of a bad movie", just have Cable look at him, pause, say "Yes." and go on killing people.

The contrast would sell it.
>>
>>91459165
I love it.
Seems like something that could have happened in the Raimi Spider-Man films.
>>
>>91458996
This. It should be a slowly developing B plot in two movies, before taking over in the third.

For example, have the X-Men fight [Big Evil Threat] that necessitates Jean reaching out to the Phoenix Force and becoming Phoenix.

The next movie should be about another villain (I'm partial to Proteus, because he's the only one in that era that could conceivably be a challenge to a still unskilled Phoenix-Jean), but with small hints that Jean is being gaslit by Mastermind and is slowly losing control.

The third should be a direct adaptation of DP Saga, with Jean defecting to the Hellfire Club, and going Dark Phoenix in Act 3. I'd cut out the Shi'Ar entirely because I don't think you can adapt the whole story in one movie, and because the FoXCU doesn't have aliens.

She floors the X-Men, realizes she's lost it, and in her final moment of clarity takes her own life rather than become a monster.
>>
>>91460105
>For example, have the X-Men fight [Big Evil Threat] that necessitates Jean reaching out to the Phoenix Force and becoming Phoenix.
We sort of had this at the end of the Apocalypse fight.
They might build it up properly if we get a 2 and a half hour long movie.
>>
>>91457829
>Then you'll probably get Wolverine fighting robots only.
Worked the the cartoons
>>
>>91459165
>None of that tongue-in-cheek, wink-wink-we-know-this-is-ridiculous bullshit the MCU loves to do.
When has that ever happened?

I hope you don't use that one line from Ant-Man that wasn't even in the actual movie as an example
>>
>>91460247
That's literally the only example there is.
>>
>>91458460
I'd argue Zemo has more characterization. He wants revenge because he feels the Avengers were responsible for his family's death.
>>
>>91455364
Wolverine standalone are fucking dope except for that trash origins film. First class and future past were fucking good too. Rest was shit. Too much focus on mystique.

I wish they would give Scott or gambit or colossus or psylocke some form of actual importance but the overlying issue is that there are so many characters to focus on that in a 2 hour movie there would really not leave a big amount of room for a lot of development for every character.

Maybe someone could do it right but idk.

Just wish marvel would ditch the fucking trash Inhumans and care about the xmen again.
>>
>>91460247
>>91460300
Not literally like that, I was intentionally using hyperbole to set up a better contrast.

But the MCU does tend to downplay how fantastical some of its elements are, especially with quips.

I'm thinking of Iron Fist, for example, when he tries to tell Hogarth the truth about Harold and she dismisses him with a "Never say that again". In a world where they have alien invasions and secret societies and superheroes and the Hulk and Asgardian gods, that kind of knee-jerk skepticism is silly.

Or in AoU, where all the Avengers try to rationalize away Mjolnir's enchantment (there's a bio-signature, etc).

Thor was notorious around these parts for trying to explain Asgardian magic as "alternate science" or some shit.

Fuck, in Iron Man 1, the first MCU movie, Stark's entire final speech is mocking classic superhero tropes.

I could probably find more but I think I've made my point. I want Cable, if they ever make it, to be as ridiculous as its premise necessitates, and I don't want them to try to downplay it with jokes or whatever.

Mad Max: Fury Road gave us a fully realized deranged world and at no point did the characters question the logic behind it. No "wouldn't [literally anything else] be more efficient than [everything they're doing?]". Just roll with the crazy.
>>
>>91458087
Aye, Kestrel was pretty cool
>>
>>91461501
Nice to know someone other than myself enjoyed him.
>>
>>91458039
>X-Men Origins Wolverine was better than
From that phrase onwards everything you say is a giant fucking lie.
>>
>>91460963
>Mad Max: Fury Road gave us a fully realized deranged world and at no point did the characters question the logic behind it
One could argue it's easier to do that with Mad Max because the world established in it is definitely not ours, whereas something like Iron Man takes place in our 'present' world, and the MCU had to slowly ease people into the more ridiculous shit.
>>
>>91456218
>>Mystique would actually look like Mystique complete with head skull and dress

Kek, if they wouldn't give mother fucking Spider-Man an accurate outfit then why would they give Mystique one?
>>
>>91462163
I fail to see what's"inaccurate" about Spider-Man's suit.
Hell it's the first one with moving eyes.
>>
>>91462163
The spider suit is pretty goddamn accurate as far as I can see. Which Spider-Man exactly are you referring to? There's hundreds of variations of that suit. And 'accurate' doesn't mean exactly like the comic, but at least something that resembles it.
>>
>>91462163
>if they wouldn't give mother fucking Spider-Man an accurate outfit
Spider-Fags are the most autistic fuckers I've ever seen.
>>It has black bands on the arms
"COSTUME RUINED! THE WORST SPIDER-MAN HAS EVER LOOKED!"

Seriously? Are you fucking kidding me? Every Spider-Man outfit in the films all look the fucking same to me, but this autistic screaming over black bands is just pitiful.
>>
>>91455364
The only people who want X Men in the MCU are people who have no idea how storytelling works. They are the same people who want simple solutions to complex problems, and say dipshit things like "BUILD A WALL AND MAKE MEXICO PAY FOR IT" despite the fact that these problems require nuanced solutions. Likewise, both the MCU and FoX-Men universes are bloated with characters and they barely have enough time between episodes... er... movies... to delve into any of the characters' personal stories. Sure, we get the heavy hitters like Magneto and Iron Man, but more and more there are going to be characters that are tossed into both universes with little to no explanation for them, and while it could be argued that not every character *needs* a back story, any good story teller can tell you that immersion is key, and back story can go a long way towards this.

Adding the X Men to the MCU would be pandering to the people who just want flashy lights and big explosions (see: DCCU). Most of the cool characters in either universe get a relatively small amount of screen time as-is. Adding more characters just means everyone will have to compete harder to get some cool shots in.

Adding the X Men in would be a big mistake, and thankfully, I think that Feige (SP?) and his pals are smart enough to take note of this. My hope is actually that they start taking more risks with the MCU, so that we don't get more flashy shit-shows like Dr Strange.
>>
>>91462677
>and say dipshit things like "BUILD A WALL AND MAKE MEXICO PAY FOR IT"
Gotta bring absolutely everything back to trump and how stupid his supporters are, right, fellow libshit? :^)
>>
>>91462677
>flashy shit-shows like Dr Strange.
What are you talking about Doctor Strange, was great, and if there's any movie that needs to be flashy it's Doctor Strange.
>>
> not wanting a scene where Fassbender slaps around Evans for a couple minutes asking where he was while he was in the camps

Would be kino
>>
>>91455753
>I don't mind seeing negasonic lesbian sjw hair getting killed
>I'd rather see her die that rogue.
found the waifufaggot who only cares about one thing
>>
>>91462823
Its not like it wasn't a perfect example to my point...

>>91463045
I may have used the phrase "flashy shitshow" a little liberally there. I absolutely agree that Dr Strange should have been flashy, and indeed was (the special effects were fantastic), but even for a critic like myself who has been relatively easy-going about Marvel's formulaic plots, it was hard to ignore just *how* formulaic Dr Strange was. It really could have benefited from some risk; in all honesty, what you said about "flashiness" is my stance on risk... if there was ever a Marvel movie that *should* have abandoned the Marvel formula in favor of a riskier story, it was Dr Strange. It was just such a let-down for me in that regard.
>>
I don't want X-men in the MCU

Maybe the Shi'ar

Absolutely the Fantastic Four and all the cosmic stuff that goes with them.
>>
>>91462677
I think there's a more obvious solution. Retire characters. Kill off Iron Man and Cap and keep going with these universes.
>>
>>91455364
>yes
>probably, but Logan was shitty and x2 was good so theres that.
>awesome
>I mean... alright you're on to something
>Star Wars killed fucking planets. More than ever. And we saw their faces.
>While this would be true if Walt Disney was still in charge, he is dead. Zee juice took his things.
>>
>>91466453
As in FalCap right?

Steve just misguided. Literally.
>>
>>91466453
Both RDJ and Evans will be done after Infinity Wars. Wouldn't be surprised if they chose to kill Iron Man in the final fight.
>>
>>91455364
What edge are you talking about?

>Probably would tone down Wolverine's stabbing.
Until Logan, Wolverine WAS toned down. Before that, he only really had a berserker moment in X2 and its entirely bloodless. Cap, Iron Man and Thor have all been shown killing enemies in pretty brutal ways. They never shied away from that.

>Less character deaths overall
Why do you need this to begin with? Jean is the only noteworthy death of any X-man and its a laughable idea when the Phoenix is literally resurrection. Besides, almost every MCU movie ends with the villain dying. Loki & Justin Hammer are the only ones that've avoided this.
>Less grim stories.
Again, which stories are you talking about? Winter Soldier and Dr. Strange were pretty serious. Movies like X3, Wolverine Origins and Apocalypse weren't grim either.
>Genosha wouldn't happen
How do you know?
>Magneto probably never Holocaust survivor
Again, how do you know? And in all honesty, don't be surprised if the comics start moving away from this since Magneto is almost 100 years old if this sticks and no matter how many times you show him deaging, its still a pretty weak way to keep him a holocaust survivor.

There are a lot of benefits to Fox keeping the IP, but lets be real here. Wolverine, Xavier and Magneto are the only characters they've ever gotten right. I have zero doubt if Feige took over, we'd see a proper Cyclops, Rogue and Emma Frost.

Besides, as good as Logan and DoFP were, lets not pretend Fox hasn't done a really half-assed job with this franchise.
>>
>>91456246
Iron man blasted holes through several guys
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.