[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any more /co/-related people who are linked to suspicious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1491901937364.jpg (61KB, 378x516px) Image search: [Google]
1491901937364.jpg
61KB, 378x516px
Are there any more /co/-related people who are linked to suspicious deaths?
(He once wrote a JLA special)
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 636x354px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 636x354px
>>91453491
You mean he pull d a george constanza?
>>
>>91453491
what did he do?
>>
>>91454382
Conspiracy theorists believe that he killed his wife. It's one of the worst theories on the internet.
>>
>>91454429
how did his wife died then?
>>
>>91454382
His wife got sick and died, so twitter decided to make meme of it and blamed him.

Now, internet pyscho's don't get the joke and think he did it.
>>
>>91454462
She was standing on a steel beam when a magic bullet ignited some jet fuel that melted it. The bullet was never found.
>>
>>91454382
he got away with it
>>
>>91454470
she OD'd actually
>>
>>91454429
what's the theory and why do they believe it?
>>
>>91453491
Mike Baron
>>
>>91454462
>>91455768
yeah. she od'd. They found an entire summer festival worth of drugs in the house. She died from the Belushi special.

>>91455811
Because it's much more likely that Patton is covering up "the real story" given that he feigns total ignorance as to why she might have died. So, she either hid a ridiculous drug habit from her husband, or he's lying. I don't think he killed her, but I'm not surprised people are jumping on a conspiracy theory when there are facts Patton's narrative ignores.
>>
>>91455834
Mike Baron?! Wtf? Please elaborate Anon!
>>
File: speedballprofile2.png (518KB, 781x717px) Image search: [Google]
speedballprofile2.png
518KB, 781x717px
>>91455857
>Belushi special
That's called Speedballing, it's also the drug cocktail that inspired the Marvel comic character Speedball.
>>
>>91455857
More than likely that his wife was depressed and he doesn't want to discuss it with complete strangers over the Internet.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.