[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we're all in agreement that American Dad is the show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: vizio-american-dad-960x1440.png (801KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
vizio-american-dad-960x1440.png
801KB, 960x1440px
So we're all in agreement that American Dad is the show that Seth arguably puts much more time and effort into yet is less successful than Family Guy, right?
>>
I watch neither of those pieces of shit nor should you, anon.
>>
I don't get how you people think this shit is any funnier than Family Guy. They're both fucking awful.
>>
Francine, Stan and Steve are the best characters. Roger is annoying, but necessary. Haley is meh.
>>
>>91445507
American Dad 3AJN-7AJN runs were great.
>>
>>91445574
Honestly, the TBS seasons made me hate Steve. He's become so obnoxious, and nearly every episode just has to throw in jokes about him and Snot being gay or a future couple. It got old the first 20 times they did it.
>>
>>91445832
I'm fine with Steve himself for the most part, but they really do seem to have run out of good ideas for him, it's become really obvious how tired the whole "Steve tries to get laid/a girlfriend" plots are(they've done them more than 40 times by this point, which means about a fifth of all AD episodes have featured that kind of thing), they really should just give him a permanent girlfriend and be done with it
>>
>>91446559
I'm surprised they haven't gone back to that well, it's been forever since his last girlfriend. I guess they really love those one-off girls he chases.
>>
>>91446559
>>91448473
I wish they would bring back Akiko. She was the one girl Steve never really perved out around. Well, her and Debbie.
>>
>>91445507
It's the best out of the family guy-esque shows because Seth has nothing to do with it. He basically lets them do what they want as long as it doesn't ruin his image for having his name on it.
>>
The show is funny as fuck. Top 5 shows of all time imo. The Jeff storylines and the Christmas episodes are amazing. My favorite episode is the Hot Tub one. It's so stupid (a good stupid) and the musical numbers are 10/10.
>>
>>91445507
Love the show. Looked forward to watching it when I was in jail.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.