[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So It's been confirmed Ghost Jack is a real entity, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0643.jpg (92KB, 1332x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0643.jpg
92KB, 1332x683px
So It's been confirmed Ghost Jack is a real entity, right?

He noticed Ashi being gone before real Jack did so he is obviously not just going crazy.

Also, thank god Ashi realized Jack is good and it didn't take 5 episodes for her to do so.
>>
>>91439354
>Also, thank god Ashi realized Jack is good and it didn't take 5 episodes for her to do so.

They literally don't have the time for that shit. Everything is going to be pretty compact since this is a limited final season.
>>
There's a good chance Jack just noticed but because he's come to having conversations with himself he likely just lets his PTSD do the talking sometimes
>>
Well I just thought of something. Ashi could be part of jack's imagination so he can cope with her death, which would be able to explain why ghost jack was able to notice that the crab rapist stole her. Kind of a far-fetched theory, but it helps explain why ghost jack could or could not be a real entity.
>>
>>91439354
Jack was probably subconsciously aware that ashi was gone. thats why ghost jack pointed it out.
>>
>>91439354
Ghost Jack "noticed" before real Jack because real Jack was going to look anyway, to check on her--ghost Jack just verbalized what Jack was thinking
>>
>>91439354
>He noticed Ashi being gone before real Jack did so he is obviously not just going crazy.

That's literally him going crazy though. He's suffering from schizophrenia and the younger personality noticing her missing was just jack sensing it despite not looking in that direction.
>>
>>91439354
>He noticed Ashi being gone before real Jack did so he is obviously not just going crazy.
I was thinking about this, but it's possible that Jack did notice his mind is just split so while his senses picked it up his conscious mind was distracted by the illusions and his subconscious made the comment.

We'll have to see though.
>>
>>91439401
>final
>implying they won't say fuck it, scrap the "final" epsiode and run SJ into the ground with 9 more seasons when they realize the show brings in the cash.

Also lmao at all those people who thought Jack would be killing one daughter per episode and them episode 3 happened
>>
>We all came to the same conclusion
It's a fairly simply conclusion to come to but I'm still feeling pretty wavelength with you dudes right now.
>>
i want my conscious to be represented by a british Pollen
>>
Who else glad this episode had more humor than serious scenes?

Also, how does Aku not know about the daughters? Didn't we see him having nothing to do all day but just look at Jack and mildly inconvenient him now and then?
>>
>>91439625
>Didn't we see him having nothing to do all day but just look at Jack
For the convenience of the plot after he destroyed every means of time travel and realized Jack was eternal he got fed up with seeing it day in and out and has advised himself to not actively think, talk about or look into what the Samurai is doing so he doesn't get distracted or discouraged from other things.
>>
Jack has hyper senses so his ghost just verbalizing what he knew isn't that big a deal.

For example if Ashi had tried to attack him at the end of the ep, he'd of blocked it.
>>
>>91439550
that fuzzball was savage
>>
IT'S BECAUSE ASHI IS ALREADY DEAD
>>
>>91440016
>Jack actually killed all of the daughters of Aku.
>He's just been dragging Ashi's corpse along with him.
How edgy.

What happens if Jack basically turns her into "Wilson"?
>>
>>91439456
It also explains why we see her in a pool of blood at the very beginning of the episode, yet all of this just "disappears" when she starts fighting him.

Pretty odd. But it'll probably end up being just another animation error though.
>>
>>91440733
That was one of the other sisters.
>>
>>91439354

Jack heard the crab man, it's just that it's didn't occur to him consciously until he let his subconscious tell him
>>
>>91439354
Fan theories are fucking stupid, holy shit.
>>
>No green Rider of Death
>probably only happens again when he is alone
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.