[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Breaks up Quill and Kitty. >Breaks up Luke and Jessica.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: unnamed.jpg (111KB, 1639x922px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
111KB, 1639x922px
>Breaks up Quill and Kitty.

>Breaks up Luke and Jessica.

So I'd he going through issues with his wife?

did she get tired of dressing up as Kitty Pryde to get his dick up?
>>
Are luke and jessica actually broken up? Last i checked it was all part of some dumb plan of hers
>>
>>91439025
She dressed up as Wanda.
>>
>>91439047
It's in a weird limbo. He's mad because of the plan but they're still somewhat civil.

Probably will end up back together
>>
Or he's just setting it up so his wife fucks other men.
>>
File: batman-bane-for-you.png (30KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
batman-bane-for-you.png
30KB, 245x250px
>>91439025
is this guy the kevin costner of comics?
why does he keep getting work
isn't it blatant he has an unhealthy obsession with a fictional character, so much so, he'll make others gay as revenge.

If i ever meet him i'll spit on his bald head
>>
>>91439025
When's Luke marrying Kitty?
>>
File: 1593684-brian_michael_bendis_10.jpg (402KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
1593684-brian_michael_bendis_10.jpg
402KB, 1024x769px
>>91439394
not happening, Bendis wants him for himself
>>
>>91439480
her*
>>
>>91439480
>>91439516
Nah, I think it was right the first time. He craves the kong dong.
>>
>>91439559
This. Does anyone have that who would you date thing by the Marvel writers?
>>
File: Health_Inspector.png (1MB, 1094x625px) Image search: [Google]
Health_Inspector.png
1MB, 1094x625px
>>91439559
Tom Dubois nightmare is his Dream
>>
>>91439025
>memeship ended with quill/kitty and luke/jessica
>now jessica/quill and kitty/luke are my best plan
>>
Why do people keep reading comics written by this guy? I mean honestly, he's directly responsible for most of the problems with Marvel today. And people apparently still read his dreck.
>>
>>91440801
I torrent the first four issues of every book that comes out.

If it like it then I start paying for the product to show support. If I don't, I drop it. If I don't like it, but I like the character, then I torrent. I like no Bendis characters.
>>
>>91441039
That's acceptable, I mean, unless you get a good sampling, how do you know if you'll like it? All of Bendis' current comics would be improved 100% if you removed all of the speech bubbles.
>>
>>91440801
I read to keep up to date on how exactly he ruins things. I don't regularly keep up on Guardians because nothing ever happens.

I mean, it's not like I'm buying any of his comics.
>>
File: 1480737985247.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480737985247.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
>>91439025
>make black guy dead beat father

Waittt a minute....
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.