[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Netflix's next Dreamworks series can either be Miguel, Tulio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: dims.jpg (44KB, 325x367px) Image search: [Google]
dims.jpg
44KB, 325x367px
Netflix's next Dreamworks series can either be Miguel, Tulio and Chel going on adventures looking for treasure or Megamind defending Metro City from all kinds of wacky villains.

Which would you pick?
>>
>>91433647
What about a house of mouse type show with Dreamworks characters?
>>
>>91433647
Megamind, as I've never heard of whatever the other thing is and the movie was mildly enjoyable.
>>
>>91433647
Megamind, mostly so they can get Keith David back as that disco-themed villain from the game.
>>
>>91433647

Bee Movie series, but it's a tongue-in-cheek parody.
>>
>>91433726
>I've never heard of whatever the other thing
You never watched the Road to El Dorado?
>>
File: IMG_0468.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0468.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
>>91433647
They finished their twelve series contract. Their last series is going to be a girl's show spinoff of Spirit.
>>
>>91433647
The El Dorado series, no question. Disappointed by the shit taste ITT.
>>
>>91433647
Megamind.
Just feels like it has more in place to support a series.

I liked Road to El Dorado but I admit at least some of that was the animation.
I just can't imagine it working as well as a series.
>>
File: Dreamworks Netflix.jpg (251KB, 1282x890px) Image search: [Google]
Dreamworks Netflix.jpg
251KB, 1282x890px
>>91437251
Well, they like working with Netflix so much they are highly likely to do more.
Though I wonder what will change now that they are outside of the deal and thus aren't just getting a bunch of free money guaranteed no matter what they make.
>>
>>91437646
I feel similarly. If the series could maintain the movie-level animation quality then I would KILL for the El Dorado one. But since that wouldn't be likely it's more of a toss up for me.
>>
>>91433647
El Dorado. Because Age of Discovery-era Mesoamerica is an interesting setting for a show, and because the movie never really got the love it deserved, and because I've actually never seen Megamind. We are fairly inundated with cape media by this point, though, however well-handled it might end up.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.