[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did ufos actually appear over Phoenix in the MCU or was it just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: new warriors.jpg (66KB, 291x389px) Image search: [Google]
new warriors.jpg
66KB, 291x389px
Did ufos actually appear over Phoenix in the MCU or was it just a throwaway line?

In Captain America: Civil War when Tony is at Peter Parker's apartment, Peter says that a video of Spider-Man is fake. Tony says
"Oh you mean like those UFOs over Phoenix?"

Couldn't this be a reference to Sam Alexander's Nova who is said to live in Arizona?

He could even be part of the New Warriors tv show coming out.
>>
>>91420210
>MCU movies
>Ever referencing TV shit

lol no
>>
>>91420247
He wouldn't necessarily have to appear in a tv show. It could be a reference to something that comes up later when he appears in a movie.
>>
The ufos over Arizona could have to do with how Carol Danvers got her powers instead of Sam Alexander.
>>
File: plz like me guys.gif (76KB, 268x162px) Image search: [Google]
plz like me guys.gif
76KB, 268x162px
>>
>>91420210
Could be referencing the Guardians maybe since One of the scenes of the shot for the upcoming movie shows the Milano crash landing in the street of a small town on Earth

Or it could be about Carol or a throwaway line.

I doubt it's about Nova.
>>
>>91420210
UFO's over Pheonix was a literal thing that happened in the 90's.

Strange lights in a V shaped patterned appeared. It was all over the news and everything.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights
>>
File: 1451031747025.jpg (675KB, 866x907px) Image search: [Google]
1451031747025.jpg
675KB, 866x907px
you autists are overanalzying it

tony was being a smartass, he was referencing UFOs over Roswell, which is in new mexico, next to arizona, he's pretending to be oblivious on purpose
>>
File: 24972073_BG1[1].jpg (40KB, 874x458px) Image search: [Google]
24972073_BG1[1].jpg
40KB, 874x458px
>>91422784
>he was referencing UFOs over Roswell,
You're an idiot.
As already mentioned in the thread, the Phoenix Lights are an actual thing.
>>
>>91420210
I doubt Fiege is going to put Sam in the MCU since he hates Loeb.
>>
>>91423111
Triples confirm it.

But yeah Feige is not going to prop up any character that Loeb and Ike like or one that they will profit from. Loeb is also Ike's lackey so yeah Sam won't be heading the Nova movie if it happens and Rich won't be in anything Marvel TV (not while Loeb is involved).

Hell Wacker confirmed Sam was going to play a big part in the GotG cartoon along the Nova corps and he also said he planned to do an Annihilation adaptation which makes me think he will do it but with Sam in place of Rich.
>>
>>91425780
>Marvel TV get Sam for New Warriors
>Marvel Studios get Rich for GotG3
Not a bad divorce desu
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.