[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It was the last thing I was hyped for in my life. I told myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: vo6kjqd0pamvd1pyp0bi.png (169KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
vo6kjqd0pamvd1pyp0bi.png
169KB, 800x450px
It was the last thing I was hyped for in my life. I told myself that it's going to be good, because Genndy worked on it, it has to be good, right? They said that it's going to be better because they learned much over the years.

And what did they do? Another cliche ridden story that seems worse than episodic shit for kids that was in the original seasons.

I just wanted it to be good.
>>
File: c0e.jpg (51KB, 604x840px) Image search: [Google]
c0e.jpg
51KB, 604x840px
>>91409280
Sudoku yourself.
>>
well that is a wrong opinion.
>>
File: faggot.png (167KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
167KB, 400x298px
>>91409280
>>
>>91409387
It's not an opinion, it's a statement. Everyone can agree on the story, unless you are so stupid that you consider another student teacher story to be something fresh and interesting.
>>
This is some low quality bait.
>>
>>91409443
Whether or not the story is original is irrelevant. The only thing that matters is how well executed it is.

And so far, it's really fucking well executed.
>>
0/10
Try harder next time.
>>
File: The day OP was Jacked.png (167KB, 1346x454px) Image search: [Google]
The day OP was Jacked.png
167KB, 1346x454px
>>91409280
>>
Thank you for telling us what you think.
>>
How is a contrarian born?

What is their upbringing to make them become this way?
>>
File: Tissue-box_zps376cab07.jpg (31KB, 466x368px) Image search: [Google]
Tissue-box_zps376cab07.jpg
31KB, 466x368px
>>
>>91410882
physical or mental (or both) abnormalities lead to public rejection by peers at a young age, which fosters a growing sense of resentment, which leads to a rejection of anything seemingly popular among said peers, which eventually grows into a cartoonish compulsion to hate anything well liked by others
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.