[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yo does /co/ like Miguel? I have a little bro who says he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

yo does /co/ like Miguel?
I have a little bro who says he's his favorite Spiderman.
>>
>>91408741
Edgy Spider-Man with claws and glowing red eyes
>>
>>91408741
Your brother has some nice taste.

Miguel is pretty based, but shines best when he's in his 2099 setting instead of the modern day one he has now.
>>
>>91408826
I just ordered him the first 2 volumes of Classic 2099.

Was surprised to see Marvel is releasing a 4th soon, I guess good ol' Miguel got popular again.

Hope my little bro will be happy :')
>>
File: 1488926700226.jpg (594KB, 737x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488926700226.jpg
594KB, 737x900px
>>91408741
He is okay
I look at him the same way as Terry McGinnis a perfectly acceptable legacy character that has a very different and distinct personality compared to the original while still being recognizable
>>
>>91408741

I think he's great, desu I'd rather read a current book about Miguel than Peter or Miles (I don't, because i don't like how P.David has taken things in the newer run) but that being said its alot more stable and in control that the rest of the spider-nonsense

The classic run is the best though, its just great.
>>
>>91408741

Miguel is patrician taste.

Sadly, his new series in the present is only mediocre and his new suit sucks, but his dialogue still holds up.
>>
edge of time was great if only for the miguel/pete banter alone
>>
>>91408741
He's the best Spider Man there is, even better than Peter. Maybe because I've been over exposed to Pete.
>>
>>91408741
everyone I've seen in spider threads since I've been here want his B2099C
>>
>>91408741
>yo does /co/ like Miguel?

I do at least.

I still feel like he should have been the 'new' Spider-Man instead of Miles for the diversity push. Even in present day, he's different enough and distinct enough to form his own identity.

I'm still hoping he gets a movie eventually.

>>91408920
>Was surprised to see Marvel is releasing a 4th soon, I guess good ol' Miguel got popular again.

Hopefully it sells so we can get a 5th (and probably a 6th) completing his original series. They'll probably finally upload the rest to Marvel Unlimited too.

>>91410262
>everyone I've seen in spider threads since I've been here want his B2099C

Give me that B2099C.
>>
miguel should get his own epic event
>>
On question. How comes Miguel doesn't have spider sense if Spiderverse confirmed he's a totem? It was my understanding that the spider precog came from bein in tune with the web of life and destiny.
>>
>>91412345
Maybe the Spider-god-thingy decides which totems get Spider-Sense and which don't? As I recall, the steampunk-verse spider-lady was barely even a totem at all, and while the original and Exiles versions of Miggy didn't have Spider-Sense, the Timestorm version did.
>>
>>91408947
This
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.