[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You now realize SpongeBob is so old that it had its own

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (175KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
175KB, 640x480px
You now realize SpongeBob is so old that it had its own PlayStation game.
>>
>>91395734
is that really that old?
>>
>>91395769

The show's '99, and the game's from 2001
>>
>>91395816
and the music was the greatest
>>
File: 13323_front.jpg (23KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
13323_front.jpg
23KB, 275x275px
It's got a GameBoy Color game, too. I actually remember playing this, vaguely.
>>
I owned this game

I remember hating it
>>
The show turns 18 in less than a month.
I'd make a joke about it finally being legal, but the truth is it got fucked long ago.
>>
>>91395734
fuck, that ps1 shit was the first game i ever beat
>>
File: Young only once.jpg (973KB, 5120x3840px) Image search: [Google]
Young only once.jpg
973KB, 5120x3840px
This level's music makes me feel like you're young only once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6qkI3U9eoA
>>
>>91395933
Holy shit I remember this game. They fucking bound jump to the B button, that shit pissed me off so much.
>>
>>91395734
holy shit I actually had so many spongebob games now that I think about it. The PC one where you really just click and do quests, then battle for bikini bottom which was amazing but I never beat because 6 year old me got lost in the kelp forest and stopped caring, then of course the spongebob movie one on the GBA.

then if you count crossovers, there was one with spongebob, jimmy, timmy, and danny phantom, and then some shitty basketball nicktoons game from the scholastic catalog at my elementary school.
>>
>>91395933
i actually lost this game back then and became morbidly depressed
>>
File: Ink fields.png (3MB, 5120x3840px) Image search: [Google]
Ink fields.png
3MB, 5120x3840px
>>
Another thread about this? C'mon this game was mediocre at best.
>>
>>91395816
The show is very late 5th-early 6th gen in terms of timeline placement.
>>
>>91396999

Mine was Donkey Kong Land 2. Still bothers me a little bit when it pops into my head YOU FUCKER.
>>
>>91395734
so did rugrats, rocket power and shrek
>>
Don't forget the shitty plug and play games.
>>
>>91398060

rugrats PS1 game was mad fun, so many weird levels with a creepy feel to them like actually being a baby lost outside
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.