[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>*slurp* >Hi, I'm Abby, and this is Kevin >Hellooo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: ogrady.png (829KB, 1224x914px) Image search: [Google]
ogrady.png
829KB, 1224x914px
>*slurp*
>Hi, I'm Abby, and this is Kevin
>Hellooo 4chan
>And we're here to tell you about /co/grady
>Our board's kinda famous
>Right, because of the weirdness
>Yeah.
>Weird stuff happens here that doesn't happen on other boards
>>
File: kevin_004[1].jpg (21KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
kevin_004[1].jpg
21KB, 240x320px
>>91381715
Right. because of that governmoot conspiracy.
>>
File: hqdefaultCAGAMGVO.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefaultCAGAMGVO.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>91381774
I thought it was all the memes
>>
File: AllTheseBoards.jpg (97KB, 391x405px) Image search: [Google]
AllTheseBoards.jpg
97KB, 391x405px
>Weird stuff happens here that doesn't happen on other boards
You're both a bunch of bullshitters.
>>
This show was so underrated IMO.

This is the first time I've seen a thread about it in a while, but Dr Katz, Home Movies, and Bob's Burgers are pretty popular
>>
>someone else remembers O'Grady
It was the best show.
>>
has anybody else seen the animatics with the VA's?

It was on their official "the N" page back in the day

I just remember one from the episode where Abbey is in the "Big Sisters" program and her little sister is famous, in the animatic Kevin starts hitting on the little sister, says something along the lines of
>come by tonight I'll show you how straight I am

It's just bugged the shit out of me that I haven't been able to find them again
>>
I remember really liking this show but barely remember anything about it outside of the character designs.
>>
>>91382031
don't forget science court and, to a lesser extent, wordgirl
>>91382034
i legitimately forgot it until recently. /co/ reminded me. It's the worst i've ever forgotten something I really, REALLY liked.. which means I never looked up all the old episodes, because it ended and got forgotten roughly before internet became a place you could do that easily on
>>
>>91382041
sounds like something the cowardly N would never allow to be seen, but I want to see it
>>91382108
it's worth iiiiit. realllly clever writing.
>>
File: ogrady.jpg (49KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
ogrady.jpg
49KB, 500x374px
>>91382108
It's really good, you should watch it again.
>>
>>91382146
>it's worth iiiiit. realllly clever writing.

Did it feel like they wanted to do a show targeted at pg-13, and had to tone it down for pg?
>>
>>91382295
The N was for teens, it's like a lighter adult swim for Noggin
>>
>>91382295
It's pg-13, they say hell sometimes. There's an episode where Kevin thinks he's joining a shock jock radio station but they are just tricking him into signing a purity pledge to stay a virgin. There's one where Abby gets aged up and tries to /ss/ teen Kevin.
>>
>>91382041
https://web.archive.org/web/20060507061943/http://www.the-n.com/ntv/shows/ogrady/video/index.php?lineup=18579124

It's not there, but this is where I saw it
>>
>>91382385
>>91382413

using Lipschitz as the principals name let them say shit a few times per episode too
>>
>>91382295
honestly? it just sounded pg-13.
now that's 2000s pg-13, so...
>>
>>91382582
eh rugrats was doing that back in '91
though you probably still couldn't do it now. rugrats and ren and stimpy got away with a lot. Hell as late as '99, cartoons could still have smoking if it made sense in context or if it was a PSA
>>
>>91381803
or leftovers from being fused with /ck/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.