[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why cant people enjoy something without getting obsessed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: street sharks.png (213KB, 826x367px) Image search: [Google]
street sharks.png
213KB, 826x367px
why cant people enjoy something without getting obsessed and making fanfiction?
>>
>>91378840
They're probably mentally ill. Their only joy in life is to escape into the reality of their favorite fictional shows.
>>
>>91378840
>why cant people enjoy something without getting obsessed
You asking that on here?
>>
>>91378840
Because they're not simple-minded.
>>
>>91378840
Some fan fiction can be really well written even in character's voice
>>
street sharks is getting a live action movie with john goodman?
>>
>>91378932
No thats fan fiction
>>
I did it once. Not gonna say what the show was because when I think about it it makes me want to kill myself.
>>
normies hate everything fun
>>
Well, it's just how some people get their creative juices flowing and express genuine love for something.

Even professionals in the industry have probably done fan works and think about what it would be like to write for what they love.
>>
I dunno, sometimes some things just inspire you. I have been really into some franchises over the years but I've never really felt the urge to add to any except one (kinda embarrassed by it now). Even then it was just fan-art.

I think it's not enough to enjoy something, but to be inspired by it.
>>
>>91378994
Autism isn't fun, it's a disability.
>>
>>91379068
Contrary to popular belief, writing fanfiction and making fan art isn't Autism.
>>
High functioning autism
>>
File: IMG_8859.png (204KB, 889x812px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8859.png
204KB, 889x812px
I used to think autism was pretty limited and mostly in men

Then I saw the iCarly wikia pages on shipping, and the 400,000 comments that are on it. Right before it crashed my window mind you.
>>
File: b49.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
b49.gif
1MB, 680x680px
>>91378994
FUCKING NORMIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>91379110
Pretty sure it is
>>
>It's an "Anything I don't like is autism" thread.

How many people here even know what autism is and how it works?
>>
>>91379140
If you think most of those aren't from guys, I don't know what to say to you.
>>
>>91379140

That's nothing.

http://teenagerobot.wikia.com/wiki/Himcules
>>
>>91379229
>Confusing internet Autism with a legit Autism spectrum disorder
That's pretty autistic m8.
Do you tell people to look for mental diseases when they call each other crazy?
>>
>>91378840
I would guess when you really enjoy something you want to be apart of it and contribute to it's growth in some way or leave your own personal mark on it.

The negative view of it I really do find unfair because if you took something like sports and considered everyone that tried and didn't make it to the majors or started some intramural team just because they loved or enjoy the sport. Every guy at a sports bar that yells instructions to the team at the TV. They're, in my opinion, all in the same realm of behavior. Just excited about or by a particular thing and want to participate in more than a simple voyeuristic capacity.
>>
>>91379812
>Every guy at a sports bar that yells instructions to the team at the TV. They're, in my opinion, all in the same realm of behavior.
No, anon. They are not. They are much much much more normal than you, the autistic neckbeard who writes thousands of wikis about a made job Winnie the Pooh show that crosses over with Star Wars. There's being too into a hobby, then there is autism. You can keep lying to yourself (common autism and down-syndrome behavior) but it will never be true.
>>
>>91378960
it was the pony show wasn't it?

>>91379140
I was just about to bring up all the shipping autism on the iCarly wiki. Is it just because that show was mostly watched by preteens or was there another reason?
>>
File: 1413513886488.gif (984KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1413513886488.gif
984KB, 480x360px
>>91378840
>Was actually writing a thesis on Nightmare Ned when I saw this thread
What the fuck am I doing with my life?
>>
>>91380527
It wasn't even for classes or anything I just NEEDED to write something about that.
>>
>>91378840
Western civilization is fucking BUILT on fan fiction. The fucking Romans were writing STATE-FUNDED fan fiction about the Greeks. Fucking Dante wrote SELF INSERT fan fiction with unsubtle jabs at his enemies in which he goes to Hell and back. Do you have any idea on the volume of Sherlock Holmes fan fiction that existed back in the day?

The entire literary tradition of Western culture has always had obsessive fan fiction as one big chunk of it. And it will not stop any time soon.
>>
>>91379140
http://icarly.wikia.com/wiki/Creddie
wew
this is just one (1) page
>>
>>91379229

So it's just a coincidence all these kids have "I have autism and I'm proud" badges on their profiles?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.