[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a "character makes this face and that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

>it's a "character makes this face and that's the entire joke" episode
>>
>>91377946
Are you talking shit about The Hug, bitch?
>>
File: pelo.png (2MB, 1323x973px) Image search: [Google]
pelo.png
2MB, 1323x973px
>>91377946
>Tfw TAWOG knows how to handle this type of jokes.
>Tfw I actually laugh with it's fart jokes even tho I never laugh about those.
>>
NO ME GUSTA
>>
>>91378841
>TAWOG knows how to handle this type of jokes
No, no not really. They do it every single episode now. Every single gag is punctuated with a "wacky" face now.
>>
>>91378901
Well- maybe not this type of jokes, but you've gotta admit that they're added in good timing. I don't take them as something forced, too, they fit the style of the show.
>>
>>91378901
Yeah they have the "lol so wacky" faces but that's the point, and they're not bad faces. Show me one KIDS(not edge adult material) cartoon that doesn't use wacky faces a moderate amount of times and is popular.
>>
>>91379117
The problem is that it's cheap and they've demonstrated very well that they don't need to rely on shit like that. The writing staff is talented and they've resorted to lame pandering with this awful self-referential style of humor that is usually good, but not when they keep using "that one face" over and over.
>>
>>91379178
But they do both. Is good writing relying on pandering if you like the writing? And besides, is this really an issue? Remember old era cartoons? Characters literally did weird faces n shiet every 5 seconds. Also They don't use that face more than like twice in the entire series they've done good at having original ones. Only other episode I can think of where they did this is the one where they try to say yes to everything and they get rich
>>
>>91378027
you mean the turd atop of the amusingly high pedestal?
>>
>>91378027
>>91379599
OP's pic is from the episode where the shed gets burned down and darwin and gumball get married, iirc.
>>
>>91377946
I really like that face, though.
>>
I hate how cartoons nowadays use wacky faces every episode. Its clear they're trying to nudge viewers into making viral memes.

wacky faces are amazing if used sparingly. As in, used only a few times in an entire season and only used when there's a scene it makes sense in.
>>
EXCALIBUR
EXCALIBUR

FROM THE UNITED KING
I'M LOOKIN FOR HEAVEN

I'M GOING TO CALIFORNIAAAAA
>>
>>91377946
I could've sworn I've seen that face used in another episode
>>
File: EXCALIBUR_FACE_by_megakeroro.jpg (37KB, 660x490px) Image search: [Google]
EXCALIBUR_FACE_by_megakeroro.jpg
37KB, 660x490px
>>91380337
>>
>>91378841
>TAWOG knows how to handle this
Yeah, no. The faces are forced as fuck. They look off.

>>91379117
Those faces are really bad. Really fucking bad. They are bad off-model
>>
File: Face_freeze_group.jpg (53KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
Face_freeze_group.jpg
53KB, 500x301px
>>91377946
>>
>>91383482
jesus
>>
File: gaming face.png (2MB, 1415x875px) Image search: [Google]
gaming face.png
2MB, 1415x875px
post your gaming face
>>
>>91381535
>Those faces are really bad. Really fucking bad. They are bad off-model

Did you start watching cartoons with SU or something?
>>
>>91383644
>Gumballfags will defend this
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.