[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be a shitty kid >Older relative tells you to cut it out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0936.png (87KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0936.png
87KB, 333x250px
>Be a shitty kid
>Older relative tells you to cut it out
>Believe that they're being unfair and just stifling your uniqueness
>End up successful
>Feel this vindicates your behavior
>Older relative still doesn't think you were right

>Make a cartoon where a kid who looks just like you beats up an evil oppressive dad
>Make a cartoon with repeated plotlines about lowly, closed-minded people trying to bring down the few who are special
>Write a book abou lowly, closed-minded people trying to bring down the few who are special

She was a self-insert, right?
>>
>>91371035
I have no idea wth you're talking about. Why are you watching terrible cartoons and reading terrible books, anon? Being /co/ is not an excuse.
>>
>>91371111
I had hoped that Korra would utilize at least some of it's potential.
>>
>>91371035
Which one had the daddy issues? Bryan or Mike?
>>
>>91371035
One of the writers is literally an AynRandfag. She is literally Ayn Rand thus not wrong.
>>
>>91371035

shame she wasn't the real villain of the show, they might as well should have.
>>
>>91372240
That explains a lot about Toph's Gulch
>>
>>91372154
>>91372240
Definitely the bald one.
>>
>>91372240
Wrong
>>
>>91376277
I din't think it can be more obvious than it is. He's done the "the dumb jealous masses try to drag down the talented elite in the name of equality" plotline 3 times now, and had a Galt's Gulchy utopia (conplete with art deco style) run by what is Ayn in all but name.
>>
>>91376834

Complete with the "fuck you, got mine" element that when the kingdom collapsed, Su's options were to use her private army to try and re-stabilize the situation or force the Allied forces to put Fire Nation boots on the ground to do it for her and immediately opted for the latter because her neighbors being killed by bandits wasn't her problem.
>>
>>91377880
as long as the bandits respect the NAP
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.