[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/8MkleSl5JKY?t=50 I can't believe Wreck-It-Ralph

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: KREA-Paradxl50b.png (207KB, 300x567px) Image search: [Google]
KREA-Paradxl50b.png
207KB, 300x567px
https://youtu.be/8MkleSl5JKY?t=50

I can't believe Wreck-It-Ralph is a Kamen Rider now.
>>
>>91367539
>tfw the last series you watched was Gaim

I just can't anymore. I'm tired of the quadrillion Riders, the increasingly obnoxious effects and tunes, and the soulless shoving of the Showa era when it's clear they honestly don't give a shit.
>>
>>91368551
>I'm tired of the quadrillion Riders
well luckily none of the subsequent seasons has come close to gaim's count
>>
>>91368752
But then you have a thousand and one forms. I'm tired of that too. Black RX, Kuuga, Agito, and W did it great, but it's almost always a bunch of random forms that become useless three more episodes in.
>>
>>91367539
>Wreck It Ralph

Fuck you anon, I thought a trailer dropped.
>>
THE STRONGEST FIST
>>
>>91368965

WHAT'S THE NEXT STAGE?!
>>
>>91369095
DANGER DANGER
>>
>>91368803
Fourze did modes well. Wizard was when it started to go down hill.
>>
>>91368803
but that's not true either.
Not counting forms exclusive to movies or side material
Kuuga has 11 forms
Agito has 6
Ryuki has 2, but has 13 riders
Faiz has 3
Blade has 3
Hibiki has 3
Kabuto has 2
Den-O has 8
Kiva has 6, but only 2 ever show up for for than 1 episode
Decade has 2
W has 11
OOO technically has 129 because of the mix and match, but has like 7 main combos
Fourze has 5, and a bunch of insertables
Wizard has 10
Gaim has a fuckload
Drive has 6 and a bunch of insertables
Ghost has a fuckload
Ex-aid has 8 so far.

Really the only ones that have "a bunch of random forms that become useless three more episodes in" is ghost, gaim, and kiva.
Most other riders don't have that many forms and most shows don't have over 4 riders. I think you might just be stuipid
>>
>>91368803
I think it's more like you haven't actually watched other shows than anything else

Ghost is the only recent one with a fuckload of forms
>>
>>91367539
What the fuck are those eyes.
Is it wrong to hope for a turn back to a maybe-not-so-dark as Kuuga (though it was great) but a bit more serious looking Riders and setting?
I mean, KR's always been for kids but this looks made for toddlers.
>>
>>91369217
DEATH THE CRISIS
>>
>>91370233
The funny thing is that, despiste the suits and video games, Ex-Aid is actually much darker than some of the previous series. Just in the last episode Kamen Rider Para-DX (the guy in the OP) killed half a dozen people while Ex-Aid could do nothing but watch.
>>
>>91369095
pErFeCT PuZzLe
>>
>>91370233
the sriders looks funny

but the story is quite dark

not gaim urubochi lvls of dark though ...yet
>>
File: kr ghostrider.jpg (258KB, 596x802px) Image search: [Google]
kr ghostrider.jpg
258KB, 596x802px
>>91371793
>>91373557
Gimme the gist of Ex-Aid, anons. What's the premise and why is it appealing?
>>
>>91370233
Ex-Aid is a lot darker and more serious show than it looks. just watch the first 10 episodes or so.
>>
>>91374547
It's not darker. It's very much like a lot of later pre and post-decade shows. An emphasis on shilling the toys and on the victims of the week as well as motw (though ex-aid tends to recycle them and only has ten or so unique monsters). It's certainly not darker than earlier heisei rider shows where the villains were just serial killers going after people. Ex-aid just pretends to be "dark" like a lot of recent Rider stuff because KR has been neutered by the toy companies and parent advocacy groups.

>>91374418
Doctors playing video games
>>
>>91374418
It's doctors playing video games, and it gets into the brunt of the story quickly. The MC's theme is established right away, stakes get raised well, and the really really lame CGI monsters are dropped almost completely after the first 8 episodes.
>>
>>91375438
>first monster literally looks like a pile of shit

What the hell were they thinking?
>>
Hve the writers and everyone else forgot that Pallad is a Bugster and has a monster form?
>>
>>91367539
>adults unironically like kamen rider shit
>>
>>91375651
>he says while in a japanese discussion forum for capeshit and cartoons
>>
>>91375651
>where_do_you_think_you_are.jaypeggy
>>
>>91375569
I have to assume they were still in production when the CG team went "Look what I did guys!" and everyone else went "Yeah...we'll put that right there on the fridge buddy" and then they took it down when they looked away after ten episodes.
>>
>>91375627
I'm sure it'll be like in Gaim where his monster form is saved for the end.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.