[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Terra looks cute with a one piece swimsuit. bonus: naked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Terra looks cute with a one piece swimsuit.

bonus: naked beast boy for faggots.
>>
>>91357517
What happened to this Terra after this shitshow ended anyway?
>>
Terra will never be as cute as Geo-Force
>>
>>91357517
Her left, our right, boob looks hella weird.
>>
>>91357517
>bonus: naked beast boy for faggots.
I like my men hairy and all but back hair is about as hot on a man as on a woman
>>
>>91357517
Would even faggots want red Beast Boy? Gross.
>>
File: The Ravagers 003 (2012) 005.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
The Ravagers 003 (2012) 005.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
Also, muscle Fairchild is cute.
>>
File: The Ravagers 006 (2013) 002.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
The Ravagers 006 (2013) 002.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
I will always love the tron superboy suit.

kinda shame the stories were kinda bad (fucking editorial)
>>
>>91357921
Wow, who could forget such memorable characters as "Thunder" or "Ridge"?
>>
File: The Ravagers 006 (2013) 009.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
The Ravagers 006 (2013) 009.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>91357968
Apparently Beast Boy, because he is afraid of being cucked.
>>
>>91358117
So why was he red and why is he turning green?
>>
>>91358485
something something the red something something the green.

Dunno about because I did not read Animal Man or Swamp Thing.
>>
>>91357517
faggots are gross and degrading
>>
File: The Ravagers 012 (2013) 020.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
The Ravagers 012 (2013) 020.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
finished reading, and this was a lot of fun, kinda pointless but I sure enjoyed reading.
>>
>>91359848
It's a shame how much New 52 stuff got dropped, so many characters and plot points.. gone. Not saying that all of them were good but yeah.
>>
>>91357666
Don't hate what you don't understand. If you're not going to volunteer to shave it, at least recognize how easy it is to enslave a guy just by scratching his back. They'll literally do anything you want.
>>
>>91359939
Yeah, that is true, I really think that Harvest was a really interesting villain, he should came back with a new plane.

But I think it was too grandiose for this time, usually comic villains are just for one arc, that is why we do not have a villain like Shishio, Char Aznable or Griffith.
>>
>>91357517
What the fuck?

Did Rob Liefeld draw this shit?
>>
>>91357728
Hell Yeah.
>>
>>91357554
Short run with the ravagers. Was ok.
>>
I thought he was green
>>
>>91366695
In the beginning of the New 52 he was red and had amnesia but at some point after joining the Titans he regained his memory and turned green. Maybe it was a subconscious thing.
>>
>>91357517
New 52 Terra was the best version of her.

Red BB was funny because he looked like an edgelord but was really chill.
>>
>>91357921
I always thought those books were huge missed opportunities.

The art was weird, the tron suits were weird and some of the characters (such as a hispanic homosexual guy who wears a bright purple outfit and summons bricks of the same colour) were strange from a design standpoint.

I think if they'd had good writers and hadn't been subjected to endless tie-ins with other titles the Teen Titans and Ravagers runs could have added a lot of fun to the New 52.
>>
>>91367980
The problem was that a few writers got too clever for their own good.

Who thought that adding time travel to a Hunger Games ripoff would be a good idea?

Why make Harvest into a warlord from the future when he makes more sense as a crazy dude who experimented on teenagers?

Why make Impulse into a terrorist from the future?

Ravagers should have been used to bring back some TT characters who we hadn't seen in a while instead of being a team of literally who's plus Terra and Beast Boy.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.