[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can understand that Kingpin might be angry that someone damaged

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (2MB, 800x1189px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 800x1189px
I can understand that Kingpin might be angry that someone damaged his city. And maybe Magneto feels a twinge of sympathy, okay. But why do Doctor Doom, Doctor Octopus, and Juggernaut care about 9/11? Juggernaut is just a dumb thug, and Doctor Doom is personally responsible for way more deaths than 3000.
>>
Doctor Doom cares for his eventual citizens.
>>
>>91347761
Maybe Doom thinks that terror tactics are beneath him? Like, there's a difference between bombing civilian targets because you hold air superiority and it will hurt the enemy economically, and bombing civilian targets because your stolen airplane, the only "weapon" you have with sufficient range, couldn't put a dent on anything strategically significant.
>>
>>91347761
>>
>>91347761
Deaths caused by a senseless act of terrorism is completely unlike Doom doing what's necessary to create a better world.
>>
Remember when Juggernaut destroyed the Twin Towers.
>>
>>91347761
>find a collection of supervillains standing around in the burning ruins of a large building
>they tell you a sob story about being there to mourn the senseless loss of life
>take it at face value
It's actually implying that 9/11 was a supervillain plot. Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
>>
>>91347761
Don't you dare attack Juggernaut. He might be a grunt and a bruiser, but a psycho-murderer he is not.
And Ock pretty much proved that on some level he cares.
>>
People were a little crazy following 9/11.

Talking about writers, not characters.
>>
JMS wrote this like the week of 9/11, like it was out in September. Fresh wounds. and Marvel is based in NYC, there's a special connection.
>>
>>91347761
That book was for charity, Clark.
>>
File: 1483400554185.png (112KB, 316x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483400554185.png
112KB, 316x400px
>>91347828
Fpbp
>>
>>91347761
Because even the worst of us however scarred are stIill human still feel still mourn the death of innocents
>>
>>91347761
Even worse, it's in Marvel's NYC, which faces doomsday plots every other tuesday.

>>91349483
>were
>>
Magneto shouldn't have even been there, he was crippled earlier that summer and killed off in the fall, that issue didn't come until December or January I want to say, maybe even later.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.