[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Perfect way to end The Sponge? Show should end with the son

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

File: Spongebob-squarepants.svg.png (135KB, 666x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Spongebob-squarepants.svg.png
135KB, 666x1024px
Perfect way to end The Sponge?

Show should end with the song that started it all somewhere there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF4RCOcz9ow
>>
>>91343691
The song would be HAVE NO FEARS WE HAVE STORIES FOR YEARS
>>
>>91343691
>the sponge
>ending
Delete this.

It's literally Nick's cash cow.
>>
>>91343691
>Perfect way to end The Sponge?
Way too late

When the sponge dies, Nick dies too
>>
File: Explosion.png (927KB, 1066x800px) Image search: [Google]
Explosion.png
927KB, 1066x800px
With a bang.
>>
>>91343732
>what is the loud house
long time ago maybe but not now
>>
>>91343832
>killing nick's simpsons
>>
>>91343691
mr.krabs retires, spongebob becomes the new owner of the krusty krab.

either that, or he finally earns his driver's license.
>>
File: IMG_4384.jpg (75KB, 640x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4384.jpg
75KB, 640x355px
>>91343691
Emotional 4 parter where Spongebob gets ALS and has to come to terms with his imminent doom. Patrick prepares for life without his best- no, only friend. Sandy tries to find a cure, working herself ragged. Mr. Krabs is heartbroken, but handles it very well. Squidward tries to hold up his facade of contempt for Spongebob in an attempt to suppress the guilt he feels over having mistreated Spongebob so badly throughout the years, only for him to realize the errors of his ways far too late to make a difference. Gary gives an extremely emotional speech that moves everyone, all in his unintelligable meows.

The series ends with Spongebob on his deathbed, only for the monotone doctor to inform him that invertebrates cannot get illnesses that affect vertebrae. Spongebob immediately "recovers" and embarrassedly giggles while his very bemused friends glare at him. It ends to that short ukulele melody that plays when Spongebob and Squidward catch Nosferatu playing with the lights.

At the very end, an In Memory Of Stephen Hillenburg picture appears. A tasteful silence lasts a few moments, only for the intro pirate's mouth to appear over Stephen's and say "Goodbye, kids! I'll be seein' you all in Davy Jone's Locker! Yarr harr!"
>>
>>91343764
>When the sponge dies, Nick dies too
Do they even make other cartoons anymore?

Anytime I visit my parents, Nick plays nothing but full house all night.
>>
Make another ninethousand episodes until no one watches anymore

It'll be the only way.
>>
Bob L'eponge will never die. All intelligent Americans respect SpongeBob. Know that he is like Galactus the Eater of Worlds. You may not like him, you may resent him. You may even deem him evil.

But his presence keeps much MUCH worse shit from flourishing on TV. You should kiss the screen in gratitude everytime you see the show.
>>
>>91343691
It's a full feature movie.
He gets his boat license. Krabs retires and puts him in charge. He almost ruins it, but realizes that his mood and his friendly, childish attitude aren't good to run a buisness and defend the formula, so he gets bitter and grows up, but strays away from Patrick, as he is too childish for him. The Krusty Krab becomes bigger and turns into a huge burger chain, but the quality drops and drops and he starts to stray away from the formula for the sake of profit, untill the formula gets lost.

Squidward enjoys his more adult attitude at first and becomes his right hand (even though he disliked the way Sponge treated Patrick). However, he changes his mind after Spongebob didn't attend the party for the 10th anniversary of the Krusty Krab Enterprises. He thinks that a Krabby Patty with the Formula would show him the reason why he started his job and turns him into the cheerfull bag of happyness he used to be. He gathers Plankton and Sandy, but Patrick refuses as he is still sad about him. They find the formula and Squidward makes the Krabby Patty, he manages to make him eat it somehow. Spongebob smiles, everyone is happy. However he says that there is one last thing for him to do. The final scene shows him walking towards Patricks house.

The Credits show him having fun with the citizens of Bikini Bottom. There is also a postcredit scene showing the reunification of Sponges and Patrick
>>
Didn't Hillenburg say the first movie was the canonical finale, and every episode, both pre and post-movie, was leading up to it?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Squidward genuinely invites SpongeBob into his home, and the two hang out and find that they have more in common than either ever imagined. Squidward apologizes for his coldness, and SpongeBob apologizes for the times he rudely intruded and got into Squidward's personal space.

And then they shake hands before going to work.
>>
Nothing to really contribute, but I just wanted to say there are a lot of very watchable ideas in this thread.
>>
>>91346205
But I want Sandy and Spongebob to get together
>>
>>91343691
Driving School Shooting followed by 10 minutes of black silence.
>>
Something something Spongebob gets ALS something.
>>
File: e42.png (146KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
e42.png
146KB, 356x256px
>>91348160
>>
>>91348186
Honestly that's not funny dude, can we all just agree to leave that one alone?
>>
>>91348160
this desu
>>
>>91348160
Jesus Christ, anon.
>>
>>91343691
The perfect spongebob ending already happened.
what the fuck you going on about
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UVj7n0O4Ho
>>
>>91343691
I'm thought the end of the first movie was the canonical ending?
>>
>>91348050
I beg for a good friendship between them. Not even for muh gay shippings, I just honestly want them to have fun together and get along.
>>
>>91343832
Loud House? Cash cow? Since when?
>>
>>91343700
fpbp
>>
>>91348186
>>91348226
No effort
>>
File: 1488594582106.jpg (27KB, 640x626px) Image search: [Google]
1488594582106.jpg
27KB, 640x626px
>>91348050

>Squidward finally gets noticed and has a chance to leave behind his life of mediocrity
>Squidward realizes that he actually sub consciously enjoyed his misadventures in bikini bottom and is ultimately going to miss Spongebob but promises to visit every once in a while
>they shake hands and have a heartfelt goodbye
>With Squiddy gone Spongebob becomes defacto Manager
>Squidllium loses his fortune and ends up having to replace Squidward in both job and house
>Plankton and Krabs become friends again and retire (planning to travel around and rekindle their friendship)
>Plankton installs a automated ordering system (Karen) eliminating the need for a cashier/waiter
>With the Help of all his friends encouraging him Spongebob finally passes his driving test and gets his boating license
>Ends with spongebob writing in his dairy about how great Bikini Bottom is
>>
>>91349338
Can't has to have the status quo at the end that has the beginning of the first movie's.

If they wanted to be meta about it I could see them having Plankton do "Plan Y" in the final episode
>>
>>91349338
Maybe instead of writing in his cheese he should write a letter to Squidward at the end
>>
File: 1489787591135.png (313KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489787591135.png
313KB, 640x480px
>>91345208
This is the one day of the week I DON'T want to feel like shit, c'mon anon.
>>
File: 1415526498754.jpg (112KB, 800x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1415526498754.jpg
112KB, 800x1072px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxcwwYbGw2E
>>
>>91347667
Yes.
>>
OCEAN MAN
>>
>>91350742
EVERYTHING THAT YOU ARE
>>
>>91343691
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ5tWMdoQdg
>>
>>91343691
Spongebob's ending was fucked over when the first movie came out and half-assed its concept.

There shouldn't have been a Krusty Krab 2. Krabs needs to retire so Spongebob can mature and become owner of the Krusty Krab and sole protector of the formula. My perfect ending would have this as its happy ending.

Oh, and Squidward would leave Bikini Bottom to pursue his dreams, to Spongebob's surprise, who thought he'd get to work with Squidward and Patrick together. However Squidward also finally lightens up more thanks to Spongebob. Before he leaves, he asks Spongebob what makes him so happy all the time.

Cue spongebob singing a new, and final, rendition of "Living in the Sunlight" joined by a chorus of all the residents of Bikini Bottom.
>>
Rehash Band Geeks again
>>
File: IMG_1499.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1499.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>91350128
I'm sorry, anon. I'll miss him, too.
>>
>>91345208
Nigga stop
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.