[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show was shit >Too chaotic, nothing makes sense, poor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

This show was shit

>Too chaotic, nothing makes sense, poor execution
>weak jokes
>Disgusting artstyle
>Poorly developed characters
>>
>>91341976
Yeah but Iggy Pop sang the intro
>>
>>91341976
somethign that always confuse me is that there is a season where the two headed alien exist and other where he doesn`t,or something like that,took me a while to understand that
>>
>>91341976
Fuck you, I like this show when I was kid...
>>
>>91343102
Stereo (I think that's his name) wasn't very popular and they really didn't know what to make of this characters while all the others got a very strong personality.
In the beginning of the new season, he was sent back to their home planet.
I remember being a bit pissed because he was actually my favorite character.
>>
>>91345677
>he was sent back to their home planet.
did he die on the way there?
>>
>>91341988
That's a solid song too. If nothing else the show gave is that.
>>
>>91345875
Surprisingly, no. They kept acknowledging the character by making him reappear in at least two more episodes, and each time it ended with him somehow being launched back to space before he can take the others with him.
>>
>That entire episode that is basically the writer bantering about how slapstick cartoons are bad
>>
>>91348022
>xilam hating on slapstick cartoons

I don't believe it
>>
>>91341976
Well fuck you I liked it
>>
>0:15

Top kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXySr4G3Aa8
>>
Did you say disgusting artstyle?

>"The story centers on Trym, a young impetuous troll prince of the hidden Troll Kingdom of Ervod. Trym tries to follow in the footsteps of his wildly popular father King Grom, but only succeeds in falling short of his own expectations as everyone tells him he is not ready to be King. Trym worships Grom, who is not only loved by Trym’s mother, Queen Guld, but by all of Ervod. He is bold, athletic, and fearless, all leadership qualities Trym aspires to one day obtain. The only trolls who don’t like King Grom are Grom’s evil cousin Grimmer and Grimmer’s mother, Sheriff. Grimmer is devious and will do anything to reclaim his father’s crown from Grom and become King of Ervod.
During the annual race for the crown and kingdom of Ervod, Grom falls for a trap set by Grimmer. Trym feels responsible because his father’s attention was on Trym and not on the race as it should have been. Before Grom turns to stone, his tail is snatched by the evil power in the forbidden forest.
Now the once idyllic troll valley becomes a miserable tyranny with Grimmer as King. According to an ancient prophecy, Trym is the only one who can save the kingdom and bring his father back to life, and yet he only has three days to do it! With Freia, a feisty troll girl, and the two-headed eccentric Jutul, Trym must risk his life and the eternal peace of the kingdom with an epic journey into the forbidden forest to retrieve Grom’s tail. In only three days, Trym must battle the monsters of the forest, conquer Grimmer and his army, and return King Grom back to his throne, while hopefully growing up during the journey.”
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.