[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was a good show, the ending felt rushed. Is there a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Danny_Human-Ghost.jpg (22KB, 522x473px) Image search: [Google]
Danny_Human-Ghost.jpg
22KB, 522x473px
This was a good show, the ending felt rushed. Is there a chance it might return?
>>
>>91339150
i don't know butch always seem to talk about danny phantom all the time in his youtube videos
>>
>>91339150
>This was a good show

Wrong.
>>
>>91339150
No. Danny Phantom season 5 only exists as a carrot for Hartman to tease us with.
>>
>>91339150
>This was a good show
lol
>>
>>91339150
The ending felt rushed but I dont think anything after could be close to as good as the original show. I say just let it stay as it is. One of the best parts of that show was Danny trying to balance being a hero and a normal high school kid at the same time without anybody knowing. If they brought back the show it would just be a monster of the week thing, but without the idea that he needs to keep that balance in his life because everybody already knows.
>>
>>91339173
He definitely wants to bring it back, even in that quasi crossover advertisement for his new show, Danny Phantom was the star of the whole thing (instead of Timmy, who would have made way more sense).
>>
>>91339264
They could just retcon the ending or the entire last season, most people didn't even see it.
>>
>>91339305
They could but I doubt they will. I see it going two ways. Either villain of the week but with less at stake or they pull a Ben 10. Once everybody knows his secret they series becomes entirely plot driven. Giving the show a more serious tone and giving it a plot might work with an aged up Danny, problem is I don't see Butch doing that.
>>
>>91339305
>>91339400
There's countless ways they could write the whole world forgetting his secrets identity, Desiree being the easy option.

That said, if they did end up doing that, I think it'd be cool if they kept it so Danny's parents still knew his secret. I'd also like it if they adopted Dani, which was apparently going to happen at some point had the series continued.
>>
>>91339606
Fuck, I actually really want this now. That would be so fun, Jack trying to go ghost hunting with Danny plus Jack living with two half ghosts.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-04-04-21h46m44s472.png (168KB, 720x542px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-04-04-21h46m44s472.png
168KB, 720x542px
>Butch Hartman
>good show
>>
>>91339818
Danny Phantom is the only thing he actually wanted to be good.
>>
It had some good moments and ideas, and a carefully crafted, higher budget short season or movie to tie a bow around the show could be pretty good
It could just as easily go the other way though. Butch isn't exactly the auteur Genndy is.
The Jack comeback has really opened the doors for classic series returns though, so I wouldn't be surprised if they dusted this off at some point
>>
Guys... I know this sounds crazy, but I think that Fenton kid is InvisiBill.
>>
>>91339150
A show that ends usually never comes back, a show that is cancelled usually gets a shitty reboot or superior continuation
Phantoms return would probably be Hartmans last stand
>>
I saw Phantom Planet, fuck no. I loved the movie with the Danny from the future but I'm glad that it ended before it became FOP
>>
Dark Danny should have been end game.
>>
Ultimate Enemy was fucking good.
>>
>>91339173
It feels like the only thing he seemed to put some effort into, even if it was a blatant Spider-man/Ghostbusters knock off.
>>
>>91340077
Why respond to an obvious troll?

It's like someone saying "I fucked your wife" and you reply "Yeah but the dinner she made me yesterday was good". You cuck.
>>
>>91339150
>This was a good show
It was ok, cool concept dragged down by everything else also why call it 'Danny Phantom' if you're going to retcon the ghosts for aliens?
>>
ITS INVISO-BILL!
>>
The show ended well, let it rest in peace.
>>
>>91341896
If the series continued, he was stated to be.
>>
>zim's coming back
>rocko's coming back
>arnold's coming back

why not

everything else is
>>
>>91344615

JIMMY SPOOKEMS
>>
>>91339186
>>91339244
this doesn't pay mommy's groceries, you know
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.