[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really trying not to be some kind of powerlevel fanboy asshole,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: teentitans-2d.jpg (368KB, 800x1014px) Image search: [Google]
teentitans-2d.jpg
368KB, 800x1014px
Really trying not to be some kind of powerlevel fanboy asshole, but it really seems like they're going out of their way to make Dick look like a chump here.

>Jobs hard to Starfire
>Damien suspects Terra when he doesn't
>Deathstroke specifically mentions that he's a sloppy fighter while he beats the shit out of him

It's kind of irritating.
>>
>>91337232
Please don't
>>
>>91337232
If the teen titans started in 1966, they would be pretty well on in years.
>>
Starfire and Deathstroke are stronger then him, it's not surprising.

I'll give you the second one tho.
>>
>>91337232
I just watched it, and fucking Kevin Smith is in it
>>
File: Captura.jpg (45KB, 779x440px) Image search: [Google]
Captura.jpg
45KB, 779x440px
>>
>>91338120
I just figured dick knew how to fight super strength being pretty darn well. He sure as hell has the feats of it. But I guess night wing did not use his gadgets on Starfire and vise vera
>>
>>91337232
It's nothing personal against DIck. This is the same animated universe where Damian 1v1ed Deathstroke.
>>
>>91338359
If dick was to use his full resourses he could probably deal with most of the titans with some prep time but in the engagements he was placed in this time around were not utilizing his strengths. Like stealth ect ect
>>
>>91338430
>Son of batman
Dick barley beats Damien
>Batman vs Robin
Dick Jobs to Damien
>Batman bad blood
Dick jobs to hypnotized batman
>Teen titans judas contract.
Dick loses to everyone.

I think its certainly personal.
>>
>>91338359
They were sparing (i.e. play fighting) and he's sleeping with her. I don't think he was going all out.
>>
>>91337232
this universe is about jerking off Damian

just be happy Starfire didn't leave Nightwing for him
>>
>>91338242
REEEEEEEE

FUCK YOU DC
>>
>>91338242
this movie's budget problems were really obvious every time she was onscreen. they put that bare minimum amount of detail into her face, even in closeups.
>>
>>91337232
>Not letting your super-powered alien gf dom you
How so very pleb
>>
>>91338430
DONT EVER BRING THAT UP AGAIN YOU FAGGOT. Seriously, please, it hurts.
>>
>>91337232

>Jobs hard to Starfire

I don't think you understand what jobbing is. In what universe is a fuccboi like Dick anywhere near her level?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.