[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this tumblr "lol so randumb!" shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5547.jpg (85KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5547.jpg
85KB, 320x240px
What the fuck is this tumblr "lol so randumb!" shit?

Do people only watch it for that incredible semen demon?
>>
It's just a silly cartoon with some pretty good moments and likable characters. Stop being all that mad about it.
>>
>>91334600
>I watched the first episode of a show and made a thread on /co/ to complain about it
>>
>>91334600
>"lol so randumb!"
That's not uncle grandpa
>>
>>91334600
How is this in anyway randumb?
>>
>>91334936
Uncle Grandpa is way better than this crap.
>>
Give it time. I dropped it I think twice before deciding to just marathon the first season. It matures and tones itself down a lot by season 2. I'd recommend giving it another try. If you still don't like it, that's ok. You don't have to like everything.
>>
>>91334676
where have I heard that before
>>
>>91334600
>Do people only watch it for that incredible semen demon?
That's what got me started, but I'm in it for the lore now.
>>
File: 1488231909364.jpg (30KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
1488231909364.jpg
30KB, 444x440px
>>91334600
Oh, you mean most of Season 1?

Star Vs. only grows the beard later. It takes some time to find out what it wants to be, but it's worth it to see the incredible surge in quality that is present in Season 2.

Season 1 is largely the status quo Until the end. Season 2 finds several new status quo(s).
Of course, the biggest plot points of Season 2 don't make much sense unless you've seen the best episodes of Season 1 ("Blood Moon Ball", for example.) Additionally, Season 2 makes some nice callbacks to Season 1 that would be a shame if you missed.

Is it the best show ever? No. Does it have crappy writing sometimes? Totally. Is the humor awkward and stinted frequently, until a certain point in Season 2? Absolutely.

Not for everyone, but for those who stick around it's got some goodie bags to hand out.

And the goodie bags are filled with money and sugar.
>>
>>91334600
>It's an "anon judges an entire show solely by its perceived premise" episode
>>
>>91334600
>Do people only watch it for that incredible semen demon?

Now that's not fair, there's other reasons to watch aside from Marco
>>
File: alien.png (209KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
alien.png
209KB, 800x600px
>>91335138
>most of Season 1
Only the first half really, and "silly episode" doesn't mean "bad episode."
School Spirit and Monster Arm were pretty good.
Then there's Mewberty.
>>
File: 1490554463493.png (80KB, 262x251px) Image search: [Google]
1490554463493.png
80KB, 262x251px
>>91335138
season 2 is shit though
>>
I watched it for Star until the thing that I knew would happen happened and she became a boring love interest
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.