[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With Samurai Jack's success what are the chances of Toonami

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IGPX.png (189KB, 574x364px) Image search: [Google]
IGPX.png
189KB, 574x364px
With Samurai Jack's success what are the chances of Toonami relaunching other cancelled action cartoons?
>>
>>91332639
very little since most cartoons CN cancels they take a tax break on and are legally not allowed to even air them again without paying that whole bailout back
>>
I hope so, I'd love to get more IGPX.
>>
>>91332639
In the case of Titan, next to none
>>
Was this doujin ever found?
>>
File: Wine and Beartiger.jpg (64KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Wine and Beartiger.jpg
64KB, 400x400px
>>91332639
Kumatora is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>91335676
I wanna fug kumatora
>>
>>91333893
Can you pull out a loophole by making it technically a new show with a new title, but it has the same cast, crew and is set in the same universe as the old show? Like how Ben 10 had Ben 10 Omnitrix or whatever.
>>
>>91335822

The more likely result is that it'd be made on the cheap in Canada with Canadian voice actors and taking away Wuya's delicious brown those stupid sons-of-bitches.
>>
>>91336154
THe weird thing was it was Canadian born VAs that live or work in LA.
>>
Megas never ever
>>
>>91335372
wasn't a doujin, just a one-off in a collection released by bang-you.
>>
>>91332639
i don't think IGPX really needs a continuation
what could be cool is if they commission more anime shows to be made
>>
>>91336954
remember when they wanted to make a video game, but then didn't
>>
>>91332639
Pretty much zero. It took nearly 5 years for Toonami to get one original show, and it's a whopping 10 episodes in length. Not only that, CN has written off pretty much everything that would fit Toonami. The only options I can think of are IGPX, which really wasn't that popular so that's out, and the original Teen Titans. And I assume because of Go that would be a conflict of interest.

We would have a better shot of them commissioning more of a dead anime series like they did with Big O way back in the day. I really don't think AS is going to want to funnel that kind of money into Toonami anymore with its steadily declining viewership though. As you said, Jack is doing well, but the rest of the block is not.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.