[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>As more and more of Spider-Man: Homecoming is shown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: The fat one.png (613KB, 792x348px) Image search: [Google]
The fat one.png
613KB, 792x348px
>>As more and more of Spider-Man: Homecoming is shown ahead of its July 6 theatrical debut, one of the big questions Spidey fans are having isn't about some big cliffhanger, but if Jacob Batalon's Ned is actually Miles Morales' comic book best friend, Ganke. After being silent for months about the subject, Ganke co-creator Brian Michael Bendis has commented on the similarities.

>>"I'll be very honest right now. I hae not talked about this publicly, but it feels very bizarre," said Bendis on the podcast Ultimate Spin. "Most of the time when characters I've had a hand in make it to the screen, from Jessica Jones to Maria Hill to Quake, the level of quality in the adaptation and care in which they bring it past the initial adaptation has been uniformally amazing - second to none."

>>Bendis goes to to say that he is reserving judgement and has no ill will, but said there is "so much" in the Spider-Man: Homecoming trailers from his comic book work on Ultimate Spider-Man.

>>"I've not seen Spider-Man: Homecoming, so wait until we see what we see. But yeah, it's bizarre and flattering," the writer continued. "I don't even know that Ganke was the inspiration, or that they got to this place on their own. It seems like it might have been, but no one's told me. There's so much in that first trailer from Ultimate Spider-Man. But Ganke wasn't part of Peter's story - he was part of Miles."

>>That being said, Bendis said he has written a joke about it for Ganke to appear in an upcoming title.

>>"I did get permission to pull off a Ganke joke that is so phenomenal, that it makes up for whatever weird feeling I have. It's not bad, just weird."

>>Spider-Man: Homecoming is scheduled to debut July 6. Ganke appears in Marvel Comics' monthly Spider-Man comic book title.

http://www.newsarama.com/33921-is-that-ganke-or-ned-in-spider-man-homecoming-bendis-comments-on-ultimate-spidey-s-inspiration.html
>>
Ah here we go. Can't wait for a pointless boycott.
>>
>>91325320
>bendis is asshurt

Good. Eat a dick, Eggman.
>>
>>91325320
I love Spider Man, but this one looks like shit
>>
That kid has huge lips.
>>
File: 29489845.jpg (37KB, 364x687px) Image search: [Google]
29489845.jpg
37KB, 364x687px
>>91326256
Then he's perfect
>>
>>91325320
You could have maybe argued that he wasn't Ganke renamed Ned Leeds and it was just a coincidence originally, but that Lego seen is fucking straight out of Ultimate Spider-man.
>>
>>91325320
>Bendis said he has written a joke about it for Ganke to appear in an upcoming title.
I called it yesterday.

A dumb Peter/Ganke joke in the comics out of nowhere because >muh MCU
>>
>>91325320
I will see this movie 20 times now just to make Benis mad
>>
>>91325320

I hope they take Bombshell for the next movie just as a fuck you to bendis more.
>>
>>91325320
>Bendis hasn't seen the movie and nobody's told him anything but he thinks that character looks like Ganke so he'll happily take credit for it
Okay
>>
>>91327576
>supporting Amy Pascal
You're trading one bad for another.
>>
Bendis probably butthurt that he can't get royalties
>>
>>91328040
Anon, have you seen the trailers? It's pretty clearly Ganke renamed Ned Leeds. That lego scene is taken straight out of USM.
>>
>>91328348
That, and probably butthurt that Miles won't join the MCU.
>>
>>91326229
Calling him Eggman implies that he has a master plan, and isn't just throwing shit at a wall to see what sticks.
>>
>>91328404
Can't they see that black kids need role models?
>>
>>91328348
>Marvel
>royalties

hehheh
>>
So are they going to make Animated Ganke look like Ned Lee from Spectacular Spider-Man?
>>
>>91325320
Spider man is fucking garbage and so is Sony and Bendis. It's a trinity of shit
>>
>>91326299
Isn't it now implied that the legos are Peter's and not Ned's? That he just happens to be in Peter's room rather than they both share a dorm?
>>
I fucking hope Bendis doesn't receive any royalties from thos.
>>
>>91329302
You already have Falcon, Lame Machine and Catman in the MCU blackies :^)
>>
>>91328228
I don't really care if sony pictures crashes and burns
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.