[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>So this is it, the final Bad Machinery! We'll see these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 20170406.png (112KB, 934x660px) Image search: [Google]
20170406.png
112KB, 934x660px
>So this is it, the final Bad Machinery! We'll see these characters again in new forms, but the six month long mystery team yarns are done. Mystery will always be an issue in Tackleford, and perhaps a new team of solvers will emerge at some future point, but for now, we're done. Whatever happens next though, fear not, comics will continue from Monday at Scary Go Round. THANKS FOR READING!

F
>>
I don't care.
>>
Did he warn us at all?

>>91317350
Fuck off then
>>
File: LOOK AT THAT BODY.png (101KB, 934x660px) Image search: [Google]
LOOK AT THAT BODY.png
101KB, 934x660px
oh no, I love the Bad Machinery team!
At least Lottie is still best girl
>>
Youseem like a longterm fan, anon.

can you help me find allthe ones with my kinks
>>
>>91317705
That is a deeply irresponsible figure for a 15-year old to have.

>>91317937
... What?
>>
>>91317705
>filename

yeah i kinda went holy shit a little. I stopped reading this a long ass time ago when did she star looking like that? Because I feel like i need to catch up now.
>>
>>91318070
Those hips
Those tits
That personality
I want to marry her
I have wanted to marry her for years
I love Lottie. I'll love Lottie forever.
>>
>>91318085
Yes, you do.
>>
File: 20161118.png (175KB, 934x660px) Image search: [Google]
20161118.png
175KB, 934x660px
>>91318089
You can have her. I imagine in about five minutes I'd be looking for a gas can
>>
>>91317262
That's a bummer.. Outside of Bad Machinery, and recently, Giant Days, I have not cared enough for anything else of John Allison. Especially the Winters (?) sisters. I just find them, at best, boring, and at worst, really annoying.
>>
>>91318669
There will probably be more of Shelley. She's his waifu.

Though the question is Tim or Ryan his self-insert?
>>
>>91318892
>There will probably be more of Shelley
Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of.
Well, time to stop following this, and only check up on it every other month, I guess.
>>
>>91317262
F

They didn't kiss.
>>
S L O T T I E
>>
>>91317262
I'm sad to see it go, but like SGR before it you can tell that it's time has passed and the quality has dropped. I'm not convinced brining SGR back is the way forward though
>>
>>91318892
I like classic Shelley.

I always enjoy some Erin, mainly because her timeline is getting as complicated as Zelda's
>>
>>91317262
>the final Bad Machinery
Wasn't the final one supposed to be, like, two or three stories ago? Then we had some more Bobbins, then we got back to this.

I honestly have a hard time believing anything this guy says about his comic. It just feels like everything is up in the air and it's always shifting.
>>
>>91317262
oh, wasn't this webcomic brought up a few days ago? Did people know it was nearing its final stretch, or was this ending abrupt?
>>
>>91320824
I think Bad Machinery was still pretty great honestly.
>>
>>91321269
He previously said he was ending it and it was relatively abrupt. There was a bit of an outcry so he went and made the new Bobbins while he plotted out a couple of storyarcs building to an actual ending. We have now reahed that ending

>It just feels like everything is up in the air and it's always shifting.

It is defintiely that. Sad that we don't seem to be getting either "Desmond Fishman and the Go-Kart Conspiracy" or "BM: TNG" which Jon kept sharing concept art of.
>>
>>91321397
It was for most of it. Case of the Good Boy is GOAT. Ever since the Blossom arc started you could tell his heart wasn't in it anymore though.
>>
>>91318070
>What?
Never mind.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.