[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /co/, I'm looking for a good, preferably western cartoon,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: SnC.jpg (181KB, 1607x906px) Image search: [Google]
SnC.jpg
181KB, 1607x906px
So /co/, I'm looking for a good, preferably western cartoon, that has decent continuity. Meaning, no serial stand alone episodes, but most episodes that pick up where the last left off. Something semi realistic or set in our world atleast... any suggestions? I'm looking to binge watch a show and I could use some suggestions. Doesn't have to be crazy epic or anything, but something more than random stories each episode.... Any suggestions?
>>
File: p8291434_b_v7_aa.jpg (123KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
p8291434_b_v7_aa.jpg
123KB, 480x720px
>>91316881

Was this any good? Worth watching? Been on a Gendy T. kick lately
>>
>>91317094
>was this any good
I hated it but people seem to like it
Oban Star Racers
Wakfu
Green Lantern: The Animated Series
>>
File: 1352468668141.jpg (159KB, 900x782px) Image search: [Google]
1352468668141.jpg
159KB, 900x782px
>>91317135
Oban and Wakfu yea..but how did Green Latern have "continunity" as OP said? Did Sym-biotic Titan ever conclude properly, or did it just end?
>>
>>91317263
Symbionic Titan just kind of ended and then was written off on the taxes so it can never ever ever be renewed or even profited from ever again.
Green Lantern was pretty heavily story-arc based. The Red Lantern Invasion for the first half and *SPOILERS* *HECK NO* for the second.
>>
>>91317310
wait, what do you mean 'written off on taxes'? What does that mean and why does it mean it can never ever be returned to?
>>
>>91317417
It's all bullshit but the US Government/IRS owns it now because due to Corporate Accounting they claimed that they lost money on it and don't see any future potential for earnings or something. It let them shimmy out of some taxes.
>>
File: stwo.jpg (158KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
stwo.jpg
158KB, 1920x1080px
>>91317451
what the bloody fuck? the US gov't owns a cartoon? http://sym-bionic-titan.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Mr._Octus/SBT_has_been_written_off
>>
>>91316881

>decent continuity

If you've already watched the obvious ones, which judging by your picture you probably have, it's anime or nothing.
>>
>>91316881
Morel Orel starting in the second season. Western cartoons don't really do this though.
>>
Young justice has SOME continuity, as in the episodes can be stand alone (some) but there is an ongoing plot.

Venture bro's gets more story driven the more you watch, the most recent season being entirely plot episodes.

Anime is really where you find a lot of this. Ghost in the Shell is really noob friendly and has the best robot ass this side of Warframe.

The three most recent seasons of south park if you are desperate.
>>
>>91316881
>western cartoon, that has decent continuity
well
>Something semi realistic or set in our world atleast
welp. that pretty much just leaves Archer
>>
>>91317263
Green Lantern was just two long half-season arcs.
Beware the Batman was as well.

Very heavily serialized.
>>
>>91316881
Bojack Horseman sorta fits the bill if you ignore the animal people part.

It's hard to think of any western shows that play it like a mime and complete the "standalone" formula. Most western shows with continuity try to tell standalone stories that are connected in some way or another.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.